Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Tiffins Signature Restaurant Coming to DAK in 2016

The thing about Carthy Circle is that is in DLR, which is used much differently than WDW by the local AP fan base. I can easily see some L.A. locals hitting up Carthy Circle after work. They are dressed for that kind of place. The mostly tourist base at WDW is a different demo entirely.

I don't think any of the in-park restaurants have a dress code? Especially for DAK and it's BLAZING heat.

I don't think any of the in-park restaurants have a dress code? Especially for DAK and it's BLAZING heat.

Some have small dress codes like no cut off shorts or tanks. But it is a pretty relaxed dress code from my understanding. Pretty much what 90% of people where in the parks would be fine within that "dress code".

I've no problem paying good money for good food and this looks like good food.

As for dress codes, some people don't even bother to dress properly for resort signatures so they got no chance here.I like to at make an effort when I go out to dinner so maybe I'll nip in from AK one night.

i have a hard time seeing this as a 2 table service restaurant for the reasons you listed
price
and being so hot and sweaty coming into a place like that

This will be most popular for the evening meal, before a ROL show

This place was awesome. By far the best signature I've eaten at Disney out of Cali Grill, Le Cellier, and Artist Point. We hung out before before lunch in the Nomad Lounge, which was very nicely done. I can tell this will be extremely popular in the coming month as will the restaurant. We had the best server too. Just an awesome and all around unique lunch. Probably one of the highlights of my 4 days at Mouse.

I didn't know where to put this info and I was sure if I should have created a new thread. If you go to Animal Kingdom a bunch and eat at Yak and Yeti or Rainforest Cafe. They belong to the Landry's group. Consider signing up and becoming a member. You skip the wait no matter how long it is , choice of location to sit, and every $250 u spend u get $25 loaded back on your card. Also you have to pay $25 for a one time sign up but you get it back on your landrys card (weird I know). I found out when I went to dinner at T-Rex with a friend in Disney Springs and there was a hour wait. She showed her Landry's card and we were the next seated and in the ice cave. Anyways, I signed up and it was soo nice to skip everyone at Yak and Yeti and sat upstairs by the window. The card is awesome to have in touristy areas. Plus, u get $25 loaded on ur card for your birthday.

Last edited:
I didn't know where to put this info and I was sure if I should have created a new thread. If you go to Animal Kingdom a bunch and eat at Yak and Yeti or Rainforest Cafe. They belong to the Landry's group. Consider signing up and becoming a member. You skip the wait no matter how long it is , choice of location to sit, and every $250 u spend u get $25 loaded back on your card. Also you have to pay $25 for a one time sign up but you get it back on your landrys card (weird I know). I found out when I went to dinner at T-Rex with a friend in Disney Springs and there was a hour wait. She showed her Landry's card and we were the next seated and in the ice cave. Anyways, I signed up and it was soo nice to skip everyone at Yak and Yeti and sat upstairs by the window. The card is awesome to have in touristy areas. Plus, u get $25 loaded on ur card for your birthday.

Absolutely. $25 sign up fee, and you get $25 off your first meal and $25 off a meal if it is within a month of your birthday. Bubba Gump's is also a Landry's restaurant, and they even have a separate line for card members. You also get the usual manger meet-and-shake-and-thanks-for-being-a-member, if you're a fan of that.

Absolutely. $25 sign up fee, and you get $25 off your first meal and $25 off a meal if it is within a month of your birthday. Bubba Gump's is also a Landry's restaurant, and they even have a separate line for card members. You also get the usual manger meet-and-shake-and-thanks-for-being-a-member, if you're a fan of that.
It is nice to have if you are in a group and/or tired kids. I purely signed up to cut lines in Orlando and it has saved us lots of time. The card loads I used back home for happy hours over looking the ocean.