Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Tower of Terror Bar Area?

Sorry to dissapoint you all, but rumor has it the bartenders will be the.... ta da drum roll..... "Guardians of the Galaxy', with special Galactic drink concoctions....... Figured I'd kick that info out before some other site quoted it as a hot rumor :lol:

Heard a rumor of this when High Octane closed, but I assumed closer to Fantasmic entrance, where they put the pop-up bar during peak times. Done right, could be very impressive, make EPCOT the third best Disney park to drink at.

First thought, "Oh wow a ToT version of Trader Sam's? Awesome!'

*reads article*

Oh. never mind.

Seriously.

This is what I imagined until I read the article:

DSC_5553_Panorama.jpg

(Chateau Marmont in Hollywood)

You know what'd be cool? If on the menu they had like a souvenir shot glass rack that looked like the tower and had 13 levels, each holding a different drink resembling the floors and having a unique taste. Each shot glass would be square like the elevator and have the corresponding floor number on it.

You know what'd be cool? If on the menu they had like a souvenir shot glass rack that looked like the tower and had 13 levels, each holding a different drink resembling the floors and having a unique taste. Each shot glass would be square like the elevator and have the corresponding floor number on it.

After 13 shots, we'd all be in the Twilight Zone.

Tot.jpg

Does anybody know what's behind this door? I know this desk was the original photo pickup area... but what's behind the door? A merchandise storage room? I'm just wondering if there's enough space back there to blow out that wall and actually build a bar lounge area. Wishful thinking, I know.

Sorry to dissapoint you all, but rumor has it the bartenders will be the.... ta da drum roll..... "Guardians of the Galaxy', with special Galactic drink concoctions....... Figured I'd kick that info out before some other site quoted it as a hot rumor :lol:

guardians_of_the_galaxy__bar_concept_by_atomhawk-d8lilqn.jpg

Concept art.

After 13 shots, we'd all be in the Twilight Zone.

Tot.jpg

Does anybody know what's behind this door? I know this desk was the original photo pickup area... but what's behind the door? A merchandise storage room? I'm just wondering if there's enough space back there to blow out that wall and actually build a bar lounge area. Wishful thinking, I know.
Speaking of "pickup area". How about those two hot babes on the couch. :lol:

"Menu" might be a bit liberal of a term here.