Transformers: The Ride 3D - Time for a Replacement? | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride 3D - Time for a Replacement?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If it’s leaving, I’m still guessing Pokémon overlay like Japan.
If they were to go the route of replacing Transformers with Pokemon at USH, It would obviously not would be the exact same ride USJ is getting as Transformers is two levels and Spiderman is one, plus with MK being right next door it wouldn't make sense to have an almost identical ride literally right next to it

What I could see for a Pokemon overlay for USH's Transformers would be to upgrade to the next gen SCOOPs on USB's JW ride, ditch the 3D glasses, and add in some form of interactivity.

If they were to go the route of replacing Transformers with Pokemon at USH, It would obviously not would be the exact same ride USJ is getting as Transformers is two levels and Spiderman is one, plus with MK being right next door it wouldn't make sense to have an almost identical ride literally right next to it

What I could see for a Pokemon overlay for USH's Transformers would be to upgrade to the next gen SCOOPs on USB's JW ride, ditch the 3D glasses, and add in some form of interactivity.
I totally might be wrong, but I think the rumor is that Pokémon is getting new ride vehicles. Maybe they will be akin to JW? The two levels is an interesting wrinkle I didn’t think of as well.

As for them being too much the same, I get that. I guess I’d say MK has been next door for a year, and I havent seen too much feedback. A similar IP like Pokémon may definitely draw more comparisons.

obviously not be the exact same ride USJ is getting as Transformers is two levels and Spiderman is one
Except Spiderman & Transformers are literally the same ride, right down to the attacks & falling finale. You can literally quote Spiderman while riding Transformers (which my friends from Orlando did when they came to visit for HHN... we enjoyed it too much lol)

Since it is a screen-based ride, there is no reason to expect the ride film to be drastically different just because one is single level & the other is two. Most people don't even realize they're on an elevator (twice).