Universal Cool Japan 2020 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Cool Japan 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
Details have officially come out for the 2020 Universal Cool, as Attack on Titan; Detective Conan; Lupin The Third; and Monster Hunter will all be returning to the event.

ユニバーサル・クールジャパン 2020|USJ

Attack on Titan will be an XR-based (Extended Reality) attraction, Monster Hunter will be a VR set attraction based off the recently released expansion of Monster Hunter World: Icebourne, Detecive Conan will be taking over the forward facing side of Hollywood Dream as a "Story" coaster, and Lupin The Third will receive a live show.

Universal Cool 2020 will begin on January 21st, 2020; and last all the way until June 28th of 2020. Additionally, Monster Hunter will begin it's operations in the Spring, as the period of the Detective Conan Dining option hasn't been decided upon.

The organization for this is kind of all over the place. I wish they would release all the information at the same time for when what is happening. My main goal for this is Shingeki so we booked with that in mind and luckily the information was released pretty early but the info for everything else has come out at such a slow trickle.

The Lupin the Live show was really good. I really like how the stage had multiple levels. The Attack on Titan XR coaster is the best version they have done. I didn’t do the Conan escape room but people are saying that the experience is more than what you are paying. It sounds like it’s similar to Hotel Albert in that way.