Universal Great Britain | Page 122 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Great Britain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The biggest disappointment for Universal Great Britain is if the no Orlando clones doesn’t include a entire area theme to the Universal Monsters since some of the films are set in the UK.

With the no Orlando clones attractions & areas wouldn’t they just put clone attractions & lands from the other parks plus SNW might still be the same since it debuted in Japan before the US parks.
This was mentioned on the EU expansion thread, UGB can't get clones from Orlando, but what if down the line Orlando got clones from UGB, or if not the exact same things, the ride system fromg
The biggest disappointment for Universal Great Britain is if the no Orlando clones doesn’t include a entire area theme to the Universal Monsters since some of the films are set in the UK.
Maybe UGB can get a totally bespoke Dark Universe land for that park with a different ride than what EU is getting.

Reactions: Nico
I wouldn’t be so sure, I have a feeling Universal will not want to do something that isn’t equally as immersive as their other parks
You've gone from being adamant it's not happening to being adamant it is happening and will have a specific theme that only you seem to be asking for. This is quite the pivot.

This is why I am just ignoring this person. They almost seem like AI, but mostly just a Troll with random posts. Hoping we all ignore so they go away or they cross a line and get banned. They add no value to the conversation.

So I've decided to set up a discord server for more instant messaging and discussions.

Feel free to join.

Why? just one more place that information will be split into, better to have as few locations as possible so no one misses anything.

Why? just one more place that information will be split into, better to have as few locations as possible so no one misses anything.
Not that I don’t agree with that sentiment, Discord is more like a live chat room type environment, rather than the slow burn of a forum discussion. And different types of conversation are fostered in different environments. So chat is better for those willing to communicate in real time (and/or more verbose).

I think Discord just gives an outlet for conversation that people might not deem forum-worthy tbh. I'm more likely to speculate to a chat on Discord, and more likely to discuss actual news on here. Discord is like a nice way to keep the hype going while we wait for the next bombshell imo

Reactions: Alicia