Universal Park Starz? | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Park Starz?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 6, 2014
Rushmore Academy
Everytime I go to Disney I see these awesome vinyl toys called "park starz" based on original Disney park characters such as the hitchhiking ghosts and a maelstrom troll. It's on it's 3rd series now and I've sorta grown a collection. Now uni has recently made a vinyl series but it's very meh. If universal made a series like park starz what characters from universal parks would you like to see used? Can be original characters or ones from IPs either or, can also be extinct attractions, for me
1. Fire and ice dueling dragons
2. Popeye octopus
3. Clown from ghostbusters
Hopefully it'll start a fun convo and give uni some ideas

I'm a huge fan of the vinyls and especially the Park Starz pretty close to an unhealthy addiction. It taps into all of my weaknesses love for collectibles, nostalgia, excitement with blind boxes, and super collectibles within the collectibles. I have around 100 or so Disney Vinyls and have most of Starz 1 (Horizons, Abe normal, Figment normal, Bear normal missing) and 2 (Carnotaurus missing) full series with many variants. I love collecting these much more than the pins.

Universal has done some of these and overall I like their style quite a bit, but the special events ones are where it really grabs my attention. Last years Mardi Gras and Jack vinyls were pretty awesome. I didn't see any for Mardi Gras this year which was a little bit of a let down. I'd love to see them do more for sure.

Ones that would be cool
Stay Puft
Mummy
Bweryang or Bob

I'm a huge fan of the vinyls and especially the Park Starz pretty close to an unhealthy addiction. It taps into all of my weaknesses love for collectibles, nostalgia, excitement with blind boxes, and super collectibles within the collectibles. I have around 100 or so Disney Vinyls and have most of Starz 1 (Horizons, Abe normal, Figment normal, Bear normal missing) and 2 (Carnotaurus missing) full series with many variants. I love collecting these much more than the pins.

Universal has done some of these and overall I like their style quite a bit, but the special events ones are where it really grabs my attention. Last years Mardi Gras and Jack vinyls were pretty awesome. I didn't see any for Mardi Gras this year which was a little bit of a let down. I'd love to see them do more for sure.

Ones that would be cool
Stay Puft
Mummy
Bweryang or Bob
I'm not a vinylmation guy but love park starz, that's a really awesome collection only have carnotaurous, troll, pleasure island chaser and bellhop. Horror nights icons are a must, that's a series in itself and I would kill for a Imhotep. I would love the mushroom guy in ET aswell "Welcome home, you all dieeee" that's what I think he says. Unpopular opinion here but I would like the stone dragon from shrek 4D aswell, that thing is cool

I like Universal's, it's not astounding but I have ET and the film reeled guy. I personally prefer Popcorn vinyls the most and have Chernabog on my desk, along with a cystom Jack vinyl and a Universal Jack vinyl.

Everytime I go to Disney I see these awesome vinyl toys called "park starz" based on original Disney park characters such as the hitchhiking ghosts and a maelstrom troll. It's on it's 3rd series now and I've sorta grown a collection. Now uni has recently made a vinyl series but it's very meh. If universal made a series like park starz what characters from universal parks would you like to see used? Can be original characters or ones from IPs either or, can also be extinct attractions, for me
1. Fire and ice dueling dragons
2. Popeye octopus
3. Clown from ghostbusters
Hopefully it'll start a fun convo and give uni some ideas

Interesting idea.

1. Captain Jake from Jaws
2. Doc Brown
3. Beetlejuice
4. Bill Paxton

Interesting idea.

1. Captain Jake from Jaws
2. Doc Brown
3. Beetlejuice
4. Bill Paxton
Bill Paxton has got to be the mystery one, he would come with a Dorothy II or tall glass of water accessory!!! I just thought I'd like to have darkanon from posiedons fury so I can laugh at it for hours and hours, "GIVE ME THAT TRIDENT" lol and you thought Paxton got cheesy