Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Season Pass

May 3, 2017
I am looking into getting a season pass (not an annual pass) this year since I do not visit the parks a whole lot. If I buy it online, do they send you a pass in the mail or do you have to get it at the park? Does it come with any cool extras like a lanyard or anything? Thanks for the help!

A season pass is still considered an annual pass, only with limitations/blackout dates. They used to mail passes but I am not sure of the new plastic passes. I dunno about the lanyard and stuff.

I am looking into getting a season pass (not an annual pass) this year since I do not visit the parks a whole lot. If I buy it online, do they send you a pass in the mail or do you have to get it at the park? Does it come with any cool extras like a lanyard or anything? Thanks for the help!
You will pick it up at the park when you visit, no lanyard included but you can purchase them in the park starting at $6.95 or from an outside retailer for much less.

One more question...if I purchase a seasonal pass now, will my year begin when I buy it or when I first visit?
I don't know if they have flex pay on the seasonal but if they do the time starts with the down payment, if you pay in full it starts with first use.