Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open) | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is the big dragon real? Just judging by that photo I'd say it's a more impressive use of that tech.

That's a very good question, my gut feeling says it's real. Going off the first and second pictures, you can see a particular black base of sorts right between it's legs on the ground. Also, in the second picture look right under the claw/talon of it's right hand/wing. There's some sort of support/wheel.

That's a very good question, my gut feeling says it's real. Going off the first and second pictures, you can see a particular black base of sorts right between it's legs on the ground. Also, in the second picture look right under the claw/talon of it's right hand/wing. There's some sort of support/wheel.

If it is screenz, it is probably the best screen tech I've ever seen.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
The big dragon seems to cast shadows on the ground meaning it would have to be a real puppet

At least, I hope that's what I am seeing

Also, the base comment from @Tobias makes me think of the bases from the Stadium Show