Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Ticket Delay?

Apr 23, 2017
Hi, I'm going on my first ever Orlando holiday on Saturday (!!!) and as I work as a travel agent, I get a free 2 day, park to park universal studios ticket. I sent off for it 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything, I keep pestering them and they said they anticipate I'll have a confirmation before I go. They also have my personal email in case I receive confirmation whilst I'm there. I just begrudge paying for it when I sent off for it so long ago but if worst comes to the worst, where's the best place to buy one when I'm there? Either way, I'm gonna put it on my credit card and pretend it's not there (lol) so I don't mind paying at the gates but I just don't want to waste valuable time queueing at the gates when we're there! So is there anywhere else in Orlando that does the tickets?? Any help would be appreciated :)

I had a problem with tickets bought from a travel agents a few years ago where they never sent me the proper email and when I got to guest services i showed them what they had sent and the original email; confirming my entire holiday and they took the agents details and issued my tickets saying they would take it up with the agent. What i'm basically saying is take a paper copy of every email/correspondence you have with whoever you booked everything with. Hopefully it all works out and you get the tickets before you leave.

If it works out that you do need to purchase tickets get them online through universal. You will print vouchers so do it from a hotel computer or some place where you can print. It is a small savings off the gate pricing

So if I had to book them through universal online, say my free ticket hadn't turned up by the time I was due to go there halfway through the holiday, would I just get an e ticket straight away on my emails that I'd just need to print??

So if I had to book them through universal online, say my free ticket hadn't turned up by the time I was due to go there halfway through the holiday, would I just get an e ticket straight away on my emails that I'd just need to print??
Correct, any of the hotels have the ability for you to print - it saves $20 per ticket (I think) over buying them at the gate