Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion | Page 84 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The only new things I notice is it seems a tad more colorized, and, finally a full look at the Wizarding World massive show building! Some more details in HTTYD also I think, but hard to tell from a far.

Hey, expanded version of the concept art.

EDIT: So if the land on the upper left is Potter, and the building to the right was to be the Potter VR attraction, then why is the showbuilding so tall?

The Potter VR attraction is supposed to be multi story in order to break that VR theater world record of having the most seats EVER!

Edit: However, I do not think the attraction is going to be that tall. This might just be concept art being concept art...

Monsters show is missing. The whole land looks barely there, in fact, compared to the previous rendering. Which is concerning.

Again, concept art is concept art. I think permits are more valuable to trust than concept art.

Plus, I hear Monsters is one of the most "safe" areas for no change at Epic Universe...

Monsters was rumored to be an indoor show even when the original concept art came out, so maybe it’s more accurate in some instances, and less accurate in others.