Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

Of all the lands besides Nintendo, I am looking forward to the classic monsters land the most. I also wonder that depending on how well the reception for it is at EU, if it could be ported over to USH. The soundstages next to transformers are rumored to go for theme park expansion and the classic monsters could be a contender for what goes there. my guess it would contain the E ticket KUKA roller coaster ride as the lower lot would be lacking one if mummy goes like it is rumored to there. though depending on the land I don't see USH getting the rumored phase 2 boat ride EU is getting. Maybe Hollywood could get their exclusive attraction like a larger version of the Villain con attraction at USF. The next rumored attractions that we know of at USH are the fast and furious coaster in 2024 and maybe a copy of Bourne in 2025. Alicia said in her SNW Hollywood video more additions are planned for 2026-2027 at USH. A Hollywood version of classic monsters could be in the cards for one of those years. Then after that you deal with Simpsons as the contract for that will be up in 2028.

I heard from the Epic Universal Construction Thread that the one inside Frankenstein's Castle in EU would have an E-ticket KUKA roller coaster ride in it.

Of all the lands besides Nintendo, I am looking forward to the classic monsters land the most. I also wonder that depending on how well the reception for it is at EU, if it could be ported over to USH. The soundstages next to transformers are rumored to go for theme park expansion and the classic monsters could be a contender for what goes there. my guess it would contain the E ticket KUKA roller coaster ride as the lower lot would be lacking one if mummy goes like it is rumored to there. though depending on the land I don't see USH getting the rumored phase 2 boat ride EU is getting. Maybe Hollywood could get their exclusive attraction like a larger version of the Villain con attraction at USF. The next rumored attractions that we know of at USH are the fast and furious coaster in 2024 and maybe a copy of Bourne in 2025. Alicia said in her SNW Hollywood video more additions are planned for 2026-2027 at USH. A Hollywood version of classic monsters could be in the cards for one of those years. Then after that you deal with Simpsons as the contract for that will be up in 2028.

I'm finding myself rooting hard for Ministry. It seems to be an underdog thanks to FB (and Twitter drama--can I just say that if I could remove any site from the internet forever it would be that?).

That’s the leading theory. And no screen carousels like Forbidden Journey.
So if Hollywood were to get's its own classic monsters land in the future on the lower lot, it would likely get its own exclusive rides then? I don't think USH would want to build two exact KUKA ride system in the park unless they make it different enough from Forbidden Journey.

So if Hollywood were to get's its own classic monsters land in the future on the lower lot, it would likely get its own exclusive rides then? I don't think USH would want to build two exact KUKA ride system in the park unless they make it different enough from Forbidden Journey.
It would really depend on the ride. You probably couldn't put Spider-Man and Transformers in the same park due to story and system similarities, but you could put Transformers and Jurassic World Adventure in the same park. For me, taking the blinders off the chairs and building more encompassing sets would be enough to differentiate FJ from MonKuka.

It would really depend on the ride. You probably couldn't put Spider-Man and Transformers in the same park due to story and system similarities, but you could put Transformers and Jurassic World Adventure in the same park. For me, taking the blinders off the chairs and building more encompassing sets would be enough to differentiate FJ from MonKuka.
Please, for my stomach's sake

I might be a little biased, but I too am very much looking forward to Classic Monsters. Nintendo second place for personal nostalgia.

My anticipation rankings.....

1. Monsters
2. Wizards
3. Dragons
4. Nintendo

I am least connected to Nintendo and seeing the land in Japan....beautiful but "meh". That being said...I am excited for the food if they have similar to what Japan offers......and I am VERY excited for Donkey Kong!

Wizards has risen on my list based on what I have read about the MoM and expected theming of the land. God I hope that they have a good French Bakery!

Monsters has been #1 from the start in my book. And it's solidified with spinning coaster rumors.

HTTYD will be lavishly themed...and I'm excited to see the show and watch the Sky Fly.....not sure that I can get up the nerve to ride it but it is one of my favorite off the shelf rides to stare at in awe...lol.