Until Dawn (Film) | Inside Universal Forums

Until Dawn (Film)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Worth bringing up the fact that Hayden Panettiere and Rami Malek portrayed the leads in the game. Wonder if they reprise their roles or we see totally new casting. I'm betting on new casting but still worth noting.

Reactions: saint.piss
Worth bringing up the fact that Hayden Panettiere and Rami Malek portrayed the leads in the game. Wonder if they reprise their roles or we see totally new casting. I'm betting on new casting but still worth noting.
I think that would be incredibly unlikely since the characters are meant to be much younger than they are now

I think that would be incredibly unlikely since the characters are meant to be much younger than they are now
I don't think it'll happen either, but I feel like the story doesn't really change much if they age up the characters. Like if they really wanted to keep the original actors it wouldn't really change the story much, helps that they all still look pretty young tbh

Reactions: alomar
I am suchhhhh a huge fan of Until Dawn (it's literally still my PS4 splash screen so I hear music from it every time I start the console) but I just have to scratch my head and wonder why this is a thing?

Until Dawn is an immersive experience lovingly crafted as an homage to cabin in the woods horror films that excels because you have a hand in directing the events as well as the option to change the 'movie' every time you play.

Turning that into a straight forward, 90 minute film just strips the appeal away entirely. Could be a fine film but again, why?

I am suchhhhh a huge fan of Until Dawn (it's literally still my PS4 splash screen so I hear music from it every time I start the console) but I just have to scratch my head and wonder why this is a thing?

Until Dawn is an immersive experience lovingly crafted as an homage to cabin in the woods horror films that excels because you have a hand in directing the events as well as the option to change the 'movie' every time you play.

Turning that into a straight forward, 90 minute film just strips the appeal away entirely. Could be a fine film but again, why?
$$$$

They're gonna make this for like two kit kats and a piece of chewing gum and if Horror films are even decent people love going to see them in theaters. If there's a pre-existing fanbase that's even better because that means you're probably already guaranteed to do a certain level of business. Horror films are generally easy money.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts