UOAP Benefits and Updates | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

UOAP Benefits and Updates

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm thinking paper but if it were a paper coupon for a beer with a character's face on it I would have a hard time keeping it or collecting the beer
I dream of a Universal version of Target Circle where I get a Joanna Gaines candle if I spend enough

Only the Universal version would result in a cookie from The Today Cafe prob...it would be worth it tho

I'm barely on FB and not on any Uni-related FP groups. Reading between the lines on that Twitter thread it seems that the UOAP FB people were frequently either grabbing up all of the AP trinkets as soon as they were released and/or complaining that the free trinkets were gone so fast. Do I have that right?

For magnets and stickers?

I'm barely on FB and not on any Uni-related FP groups. Reading between the lines on that Twitter thread it seems that the UOAP FB people were frequently either grabbing up all of the AP trinkets as soon as they were released and/or complaining that the free trinkets were gone so fast. Do I have that right?

For magnets and stickers?
First day of the month was a rush to the AP lounges for the new button. For a while it was possible to get multiples but if you didn't get yours by mid month it was a fair bet there wouldn't be any when you went. Same for magnets, some people have dozens

Universal Orlando has announced new limited-time "Bonus Benefits" starting now until May 26, 2022; which include a dedicated park entrance, a magnet, and secret menu items.