Weekday special? | Inside Universal Forums

Weekday special?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 23, 2019
Taking my family Sunday 11/3 and have gold annual pass so I can get them in that day free but want to go back that week during a weekday. Isn't it cheaper to buy 2 tickets on the website with the weekday special they have right now than to wait and get 2 half off tickets at the gate with my gold pass? TIA!

The $9.99 fee for buying tickets online will make the weekday tickets slightly higher despite the slightly lower price.
That fee to buy online tickets is stupid. It should be cheaper to buy tickets online. I didn't know about the fee until I had to buy tickets and was pissed. Seaworld needs to get with the times.

Reactions: therock
That fee to buy online tickets is stupid. It should be cheaper to buy tickets online. I didn't know about the fee until I had to buy tickets and was pissed. Seaworld needs to get with the times.

Same for Knott's. Not sure if they've always charged a fee or if it was because I did the monthly payments.