Welcome Post | Inside Universal Forums

Welcome Post

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 3, 2023
Hello, all. I live in Jacksonville (about 2 hours and change north of Orlando for those that don’t know) but I’m in Orlando weekly as my girlfriend lives here. Main reason we’re here is because we love the theme parks, both having gone since we were kids. Unfortunately, my annual passes to both Universal and Disney expired not too long ago and it’ll be a bit before I can get them again. That being said we’ve been fortunate enough to visit the parks on a practically weekly basis for the past two years. Our absolute favorite thing at either Universal or Disney is Halloween Horror Nights. It’s the event we absolutely look forward to every year and get the merch and go all in. My favorite part of HHN has to be the attention to detail in the houses. The feeling of immersion in houses is what I dig the most. Aside from that I love the electric atmosphere every HHN event. Decided to sign up on this site not only for HHN speculation but also because we don’t really know anyone who loves HHN like us and figured it’d be fun to speak to some like-minded people. I’ve been long winded enough but I look forward to talking to everyone and getting hyped for all the theme park events.