What does Jurassic Park need? | Inside Universal Forums

What does Jurassic Park need?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
JP is the biggest land in IOA, yet has really one ride. Its a beautifully themed, but I think it needs a lot more love than just the JPRA and Camp Jurassic. I have always been in favor of a Alien Encounter type ride with the Raptors pen.

I have always been in favor of a Alien Encounter type ride with the Raptors pen.
That would be amazing. I think that would be 100 times creepier to me than AE too.

They need the Jeep Safari. They put that in and they can be done with JP for all I care. The JP theme has the most potential but it fell flat.

Rode River Adventure today, by the way, and it was pathetic. The Stegs tail was hanging limp in the water, the crate didn't fall, the leaping Raptor was no where to be found, and the dinos didn't spit. :doh:

I always thought they should build an attraction around the scene in JPI where they all go into the Discovery Center and watch the movie on dino DNA. The ride would rotate showing different sections and then all of the sudden it becomes an Alien Encounter like ride where the lights go out and the dinosaurs are on the loose. IDK? :shrug:

Ok so I havent been ON the ride in forever... but have they fixed the leaky necks on those small dinosaurs yet? My friend went not long ago and said they were still like that, and the last time I went on it.... yeeeeears ago... they were busted too. Kinda cracked me up. hehe

My fav is when the Dino doesn't come out of the water and the voice says, oh no the dino(whatever it's name is) has knocked them of course and people are like what Dino who have never ridden it.

Camp Jurassic needs a great dark ride. Maybe a spin and puke ride.

I've been wanting a Jeep ride for the longest time. That would be awesome.

JPRA is in such bad shape right now. I wish they'd do a major rehab on it and spruce it up.

^:confused: how could you say that, I love JPRA! Ah well, everyone has their own opinion. But that is a great idea to put an Alien Encounter type ride where you go into the raptor containment area to watch the employees feed the dinos until one of them breaks the fence open and rampages through the crowd. It would be a pretty intense ride, though.:yikes:

the river adventure is the same exact thing as a jeep ride in my opinion.you start off the tour...see a few items...the tour goes wrong...then you luck out and are safe. im betting that if they did this...it would be just like busch gardens rhino rally.

2 rides with the same theme would never work. i love the river adventure though.

a dark ride could work...with the right story...or maybe some new technology could be found...i am not sure.

definately they need the jeep ride.

Thank god they didnt do jp4 with human/dino hybrids..

Exactly what Sabre said. Two rides, two of the same concepts. Would get boring rather quickly. JPRA always has problems. If they re-do it for the jeep ride, they can use the huge building to simulate the T-REx attack, with the rain and everything.