Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What's Your Favorite Disneyland "Urban Legend?"

Jan 22, 2020
Don't know how to say it properly but what was/is your favorite secret easter egg at the park, and your favorite rumor e.g. rumored rides to take over, ghost stories, actual hidden secrets (like the lego figures hidden on rides and the dinosaur toy on the railroad.) My personal favorite is in the ballroom scene in Haunted Mansion there's allegedly a wheelchair behind the doom buggy's.

Edit: I'm in Advanced English but my teacher would kill me for this grammar :) sorry guys.

Don't know how to say it properly but what was/is your favorite secret easter egg at the park, and your favorite rumor e.g. rumored rides to take over, ghost stories, actual hidden secrets (like the lego figures hidden on rides and the dinosaur toy on the railroad.) My personal favorite is in the ballroom scene in Haunted Mansion there's allegedly a wheelchair behind the doom buggy's.

Edit: I'm in Advanced English but my teacher would kill me for this grammar :) sorry guys.
Also in the ballroom in Haunted Mansions in DL. The spider-web on the glass is actual there to hide a bullet hole.