Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Which Splash Mountain Was Best?

Which Splash Mountain was best?

• Disneyland's Splash Mountain

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Magic Kingdom's Splash Mountain

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Tokyo Disneyland's Splash Mountain

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
Sep 22, 2009
Leesberg, FL
Since Splash Mountain is going to be re-themed, it's led me to wonder: Which version do you think was best and why? Feel free to post your memories and stories of the attractions as well, if you feel so inclined.

I've only been on both American version, but MK easily. The two-person rows helped capacity a lot and it was slow enough that it allowed you to appreciate the environments. The DL iteration moved way too fast and the narrative didn't flow as naturally.

I've been on all 3 and Tokyo's was the best in terms of detail of the scenes. It was our favorite attraction(tied with Honey hunt) in their resort. That whole area is truly exceptional, so I'm glad if they are keeping one it's that one.