Wild Robot | Inside Universal Forums

Wild Robot

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If its great then I hope it is

The movie is based on a book so that always helps a little but also not many films out now

Transfomers and a Lego film but I doubt either really hurt the others too much they are all for families for going for different people.

I'll be seeing it opening weekend on Friday

Am I the only one that thinks this is a best animated feature win, sleeper pick? The movie looks lovely. Dreamworks is on a hit train lately. I’m rooting for this film.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Am I the only one that thinks this is a best animated feature win, sleeper pick? The movie looks lovely. Dreamworks is on a hit train lately. I’m rooting for this film.
I want to have hope for that

But Dreamworks is hit or miss

Puss in Boots 2 is one of my favorite films but then we have Teenage Kraken (fine but not great), and KFP4 which is good but just not an award winning film

So I hope this one knocks it out of the park but trying to keep my hype lower

I want to have hope for that

But Dreamworks is hit or miss

Puss in Boots 2 is one of my favorite films but then we have Teenage Kraken (fine but not great), and KFP4 which is good but just not an award winning film

So I hope this one knocks it out of the park but trying to keep my hype lower
KFP 4 isn’t made to be an awards contender though. This film clearly looks to be having emotional connections so, I have high hopes. Trailers have really sold me so far.

KFP 4 isn’t made to be an awards contender though. This film clearly looks to be having emotional connections so, I have high hopes. Trailers have really sold me so far.
I mean it was not but KP 1 and 2 are like top tier films

KP4 is good, I enjoy but the film is just not at the level of the first two films.

I hope this is amazing but once again they are hit or miss.