Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

USF Prop Shop Update Thread

Apr 29, 2013
Florida
Many exciting props have been going in and out of the USF Prop Shop, so I thought we should have a place to keep track of all these things going in and out!

Some major props already sold as of 12/24/15 - Note items below are from before this thread was created, and they wont be updated-

-Twister Esmoo cow from the queue that spoke
-Twister Esmoo cow from the exit
-HHN zombie figures (life sized)
-Jaws Amity area church bell
-Twister queue spotlights
-AFTERMATH sign from Twister

Major props currently for sale as of 12/24/15
-Twister Esmoo flying cow
-Twister Esmoo original/backup flying cow
-Disaster! Boneyard queue sign
-Disaster! Scene 2 door and wall
-Disaster!/Earthquake BART doors

Whenever neat props come in and out of the store, post them below. A few years from now this can be a place to look back and see all the goodies that sold!

Probably a poor financial decision, but I bought this about two weeks ago from the shop :)
Two questions:
1) How much did that cost?!
2) Did you get any weird/funny looks from other guests as you carried a health and safety warning sign from a ride to your car? :lol:

Did you get any weird/funny looks from other guests as you carried a health and safety warning sign from a ride to your car?
I'm really surprised they don't have some sort of pick up system where you drive to a back gate and they have it there waiting for you. Once security and TM's start getting used to seeing this someone could go and just take something from an existing attraction and walk out no questions asked.

$150 for that? Heck, I'd buy that. Especially if they had some ones left over from Back to the Future or something.

Seriously the coolest shop of any theme park ever, I'm sure a lot of amazing things will be added once HHN 26 is over. Anybody have any pics of the flying cow? Would love to see more of that up close