Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

USF Prop Shop Update Thread

Huh, I guess we are closer than I thought. Is there really enough space in the Brown Derby for a preview center though?

IDK - before it became the Prop Shop, it was set to be retail space. There definitely isn't enough space as the IOA Preview, but there is enough room for "something"; and considering how mum Universal likes to be with future plans, "something" may be just enough in their eyes.

I've arrived it seems just in time to correct a little misstatement...

I was speaking of Williams of Hollywood. Of course I suppose they could use Brown Derby if they wanted something quick, easy, and not too revealing to put together.

IDK - before it became the Prop Shop, it was set to be retail space. There definitely isn't enough space as the IOA Preview, but there is enough room for "something"; and considering how mum Universal likes to be with future plans, "something" may be just enough in their eyes.
So just a small store with some EU merch and Nintendo merch. Huzzah! lol

I think they should do a tribute store layout for the preview center. Room by room for each land, and allows them to start selling merch.

The only additional merch they would sell is any EU logo-related items and Nintendo. Everything else is represented/sold in the parks already. I don't think it has to be a tribute store, could just be a preview center with a small shop at the end with a few souvenirs.

I think they should do a tribute store layout for the preview center. Room by room for each land, and allows them to start selling merch.
I don't see why that wouldn't happen...probably a few years away though

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a Minions/Illumination-centric store this summer