Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

World's longest....?

Apr 14, 2014
Since all of the parks are closed and there are no Marketing teams around to hype up records for World's Highest or World's Fastest new attractions opening up around this time of the year, I thought I would submit this as a new World Record*:

World's Longest Time Between Joining a Forum and 1st Post!

Supporting Stats:
1st Post: April 15, 2020
Record: 6 years, 1 day

Anyway, I'm glad to stop lurking after all of this time and look forward to participating in the discussions around here.

*Note: I have not conducted any type of research to back up this claim. :look:

May not be a record, but it's certainly some kind of achievement!

Welcome to the forums - properly :thumbsup:

source.gif

Since all of the parks are closed and there are no Marketing teams around to hype up records for World's Highest or World's Fastest new attractions opening up around this time of the year, I thought I would submit this as a new World Record*:

World's Longest Time Between Joining a Forum and 1st Post!

Supporting Stats:
1st Post: April 15, 2020
Record: 6 years, 1 day

Anyway, I'm glad to stop lurking after all of this time and look forward to participating in the discussions around here.

*Note: I have not conducted any type of research to back up this claim. :look:
So you sat in the corner listening for 6 years and haven't felt compelled to jump in and tell at least one of us that they are full of pooh? Impressive. Haha.

Anyway, welcome to posting. If you have been paying attention for 6 years, I am sure you have some opinions too share.

So you sat in the corner listening for 6 years and haven't felt compelled to jump in and tell at least one of us that they are full of pooh? Impressive. Haha.

Anyway, welcome to posting. If you have been paying attention for 6 years, I am sure you have some opinions too share.

I ran some forums years and years ago (before they were called forums, actually) and I think I got used to just reading and trying not to insert my opinion into discussions as an Administrator. Old habits are hard to break. Also, I'm particularly fond of the Ignore button for those who are too "full of pooh"!

It's actually probably more than 6 years... I remember first arriving here after following a link from Screamscape to look at some helicopter pictures that Bob Wadd took of Diagon construction. So that must have been 2013?

I ran some forums years and years ago (before they were called forums, actually) and I think I got used to just reading and trying not to insert my opinion into discussions as an Administrator. Old habits are hard to break. Also, I'm particularly fond of the Ignore button for those who are too "full of pooh"!

It's actually probably more than 6 years... I remember first arriving here after following a link from Screamscape to look at some helicopter pictures that Bob Wadd took of Diagon construction. So that must have been 2013?
Haha, I remember that. It was @bobwadd , @UK-Trigg, and myself so, yeah, it's been a while.