Avengers E-Ticket Attraction (DCA) | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers E-Ticket Attraction (DCA)

Evan

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2016
Canada
Then why does it cost as much to use Lightening lane as ROTS?

We can talk all day about it but Disney thinks these two rides should be the same value. At least Racers is a true E ticket, so it cost 15-24 bucks for a LL makes sense but that's also what Webslingers cost
Because… Disney?

TheUniC6

Rookie
Oct 10, 2021
Over on the WDW forums. They discussed a patent that was filed recently for what appears to be a Moana attraction but speculated that it (the ride system) could also be used for the Avengers E ticket. Based on the patent do you think it could be used for the Avengers E ticket based on the concept art we got at D23 2022?

Freak

Veteran Member
Jan 10, 2013
No man's land: SoCal
Over on the WDW forums. They discussed a patent that was filed recently for what appears to be a Moana attraction but speculated that it (the ride system) could also be used for the Avengers E ticket. Based on the patent do you think it could be used for the Avengers E ticket based on the concept art we got at D23 2022?

I doubt it. I would pay attention to the Peter Pan ride coming to DisneySea. The model for the ride vehicle looks very similar to the vehicle shown in the Avengers concept art.

But if by sone chance this is what we’re getting that what a freaking waste! All of these years waiting for a proper Avengers ride and we get a simple simulator ride. I’d rather just have the RnRC clone from Paris than another dang simulator like this.

TheUniC6

Rookie
Oct 10, 2021
I doubt it. I would pay attention to the Peter Pan ride coming to DisneySea. The model for the ride vehicle looks very similar to the vehicle shown in the Avengers concept art.

But if by sone chance this is what we’re getting that what a freaking waste! All of these years waiting for a proper Avengers ride and we get a simple simulator ride. I’d rather just have the RnRC clone from Paris than another dang simulator like this.
The more I think about it I think we will get the DisneySea ride system. Though in someways it reminds me of a more modern Simpsons ride as you are in a ride car that gets lifted in the air. But it would make sense for the ride they want to do.