HHN 2022: Universal Monsters: Legends Collide | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 2022: Universal Monsters: Legends Collide

DTH

Veteran Member
Nov 7, 2016
Loving the feel of this one, it feels very different from the rest of the UCM series but clearly has a lot of the same DNA.

Reactions: rageofthegods

rageofthegods

Veteran Member
Sep 10, 2017
Loving the feel of this one, it feels very different from the rest of the UCM series but clearly has a lot of the same DNA.
The pics we're getting of the graveyard with the trees and the crypts are amazing. We've had fun graveyard scenes in the past but the scale and detail for this year seems on another level.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Administrator
V.I.P.
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
In the second part of our two-part behind-the-scenes preview, we will take a look at Universal Monsters: Legends Collide.

DTH

Veteran Member
Nov 7, 2016
Dang, so that means the line is right off the escalator and will get jammed very fast. I was hoping it would still be in the back by Transformers.

Reactions: Chris Galindo

Spookies n' Stuff

Veteran Member
Oct 9, 2016
Dang, so that means the line is right off the escalator and will get jammed very fast. I was hoping it would still be in the back by Transformers.
My guess is klowns' exit line might loop back to the same place as the entrance, which would be one hell of a bottleneck to have all 3 of those things right there.
Though if it turns out it shares an exit with weeknd or something somehow I don't have much of an explanation

Freak

Veteran Member
Jan 10, 2013
No man's land: SoCal
My guess is klowns' exit line might loop back to the same place as the entrance, which would be one hell of a bottleneck to have all 3 of those things right there.
Though if it turns out it shares an exit with weeknd or something somehow I don't have much of an explanation
Klowns will exit the same path as Weeknd. The house ends around the same place where Weeknd gets out at.