Shaqtoberfest | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Shaqtoberfest

MikePat

Rookie
Sep 6, 2021
Massachusetts
1655835768395.png

Brand new Halloween event opening in Long Beach, California at the Queen Mary ship presented by the twisted minds of Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group, ABG Entertainment, and Shaquille O'Neal.

Discuss.

• Haha
Reactions: PenguinCowboy

Tobias

Veteran Member
Feb 25, 2014
It doesn’t seem like it’s actually going to be on the ship, so… pass.
Considering how the last owners neglected it, I wouldn't be expecting anything to be back on the ship itself for a long time. And as for this event, I'll say I wasn't expecting this kind of news. Though I have a gut feeling the reason Shaq is involved is due to his connection with Carnival, and Carnival being rather big in that area. Heck, they previously kicked Dark Harbor out of the dome because they turned it into their cruise terminal.

Clive

aka Fallow
Staff member
May 26, 2010
Considering how the last owners neglected it, I wouldn't be expecting anything to be back on the ship itself for a long time. And as for this event, I'll say I wasn't expecting this kind of news. Though I have a gut feeling the reason Shaq is involved is due to his connection with Carnival, and Carnival being rather big in that area. Heck, they previously kicked Dark Harbor out of the dome because they turned it into their cruise terminal.
Oh, yeah. I'm fairly familiar with the ship's unfortunate recent history, so this isn't at all surprising. But claiming it's "at/on" the Queen Mary is a bit misleading since the entirety of the event will likely take place *in front* of the ship in its parking lot... Not nearly as exciting-sounding, though.

Reactions: Tobias