2023 USH Pass Member Appreciation Days | Inside Universal Forums

2023 USH Pass Member Appreciation Days

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Universal Studios Hollywood has announced Pass Member Appreciation Days will return in 2023, taking place from August 15 – September 30.

Last year, looking from the thread they just announced things but the post then was in August

Just funny who ever runs the media for USH, isn't allowed to share details but they announce things anyway

That's literally been their MO for a long time. I mean, they just announced a coaster with no artwork or details, It's just what they do.

The Hollywood AP Appreciation Days always seems like the step-child after thought compared to Orlando. I feel like there's so many things they could do, and we really haven't gotten much. It's like they do it because they have to because of optics, not because they really have a vested interest in creating something AP fans would really want to do or experience.

The Hollywood AP Appreciation Days always seems like the step-child after thought compared to Orlando. I feel like there's so many things they could do, and we really haven't gotten much. It's like they do it because they have to because of optics, not because they really have a vested interest in creating something AP fans would really want to do or experience.
Last year we got that Coke Night which was really fun and the Special Effects show with a Q/A at the end was pretty cool, especially considering that show is gone

They won't but a week of only AP's being allowed into SNW (after 6 PM) would be a really cool benefit (have toad, Mario and so on come out)

Hot Dam, That might be the reason I can skip the maze. If I can get inside it and take pictures then I'm good on waiting 3-4 hours for that mazes.
I hope Last of us is also a maze

Hot Dam, That might be the reason I can skip the maze. If I can get inside it and take pictures then I'm good on waiting 3-4 hours for that mazes.
I hope Last of us is also a maze

No pics allowed.

Universal Studios Hollywood is celebrating its pass members with Pass Member Appreciation Days from Aug 15 - Sept 30, 2023; with perks including Peach & Luigi magnets and a lights-on walkthrough of the Stranger Things 4 haunted house

Reactions: Rideguy70
They do - just not with the lights on… as it’s not “show ready”
Yeah and Knotts lets them film mazes not show ready

So it's not out of the realm of possibility.

I just wanted a picture with a static Vecna that will be on the wall somewhere in the maze but it's not ment to be.....really wish HHN had more photo op's.

Yeah and Knotts lets them film mazes not show ready

So it's not out of the realm of possibility.

I just wanted a picture with a static Vecna that will be on the wall somewhere in the maze but it's not ment to be.....really wish HHN had more photo op's.

I mean the VIP tour normally has strict photography rules with stuff like the stages and the prop shops, I see no reason to act surprised here with AP's getting similar restrictions.

I mean the VIP tour normally has strict photography rules with stuff like the stages and the prop shops, I see no reason to act surprised here with AP's getting similar restrictions.
I understand , just disappointed

If somehow I can get a time, I'll still go buttttt I just hope it's not one of those things where Bloggers get to do whatever and the rest of us can't film/take pictures

Last time they did lights on tours of Stranger Things, they didn't allow pics then, either. So it's not surprising. It's also an IP, which could also have something to do with it... Knott's doesn't have that. But that may be incidental.

How can I find the page to make a reservation? I know it's not open yet, but want to know where it is when it does open.