Epcot (General Discussion) | Page 141 | Inside Universal Forums

Epcot (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So I was able to do things like Journey of Water and see the finished Plaza Gardens today now that I got an AP again. Overall JoW is a nice little area, kids seem to be having fun. I appreciate it having the edutainment spin with the theme being the water cycle just as much as Moana.

The Plaza Gardens are very well done with lots of little places to sit incorporated in. I imagine in the cooler months in Florida that the gardens could be a lovely place to come and just relax, but certainly not on a blazing hot florida day like today.

I was able to get a VQ for GotG at 1PM that we returned at 5PM for. I hadn't been on the ride since shortly after opening and I really forgot a lot about the ride not having been on it and it pleasantly surprised me. I forgot how smooth it is and how it sort of feels your floating on a cloud (I can't really describe it better) while hitting the turns. It definitely hits most of the notes of Space Mountain, but I quite enjoy it.

Didn't stay to see Luminous so haven't seen that yet.

That looks bad, like something you'd find in a 1990s mall food court. Fine in that context, but not here.

And why remove the trees? There has never been a scenario where I've ever thought that fewer/no trees looked better than more trees.
My hope is that it's temporary until they finish all of the construction work in the area. They've been replanting several trees throughout the park (a lot in World Celebration/Whatever), so probably a part of that effort as well.

Reactions: belloq87