Fantastic Four (2025) | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Fantastic Four (2025)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So the strike is over, are we going to get the cast?
No, we're just going to go to the movie and not know who has been cast... :expressionless:

OF COURSE we will find out the cast, probably within the next few months. The strike literally just ended and the deal isn't even technically ratified yet. Things don't happen right away.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
No, we're just going to go to the movie and not know who has been cast... :expressionless:

OF COURSE we will find out the cast, probably within the next few months. The strike literally just ended and the deal isn't even technically ratified yet. Things don't happen right away.
I think this is a little aggressive. I think all OHI was trying to spur on was a conversation about when casting info might drop, which is frankly probably pretty soon now and probably worth talking about a bit imo. Last few predictions or rumors before the big news drop.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Last edited:
I really like Pedro, we’ll see how he fits the role, but I think he should be a pretty good Reed.

From Din Djarin, to Maxwell Lord, to Joel Miller (along with the character he played in Unbearable Weight Of Massive Talent) and now Reed, he’s tried to show a different side of himself with every project and he’s been great in all so far.

I'm just want the rumors to stop

Unlike real rumors all of these feels...like fake or unnecessary

They will announce the cast when they do....but man am I tried of every month some "rumor" about who it will be...they haven't been right yet and until they sign pages its just speculation

I'm just want the rumors to stop

Unlike real rumors all of these feels...like fake or unnecessary

They will announce the cast when they do....but man am I tried of every month some "rumor" about who it will be...they haven't been right yet and until they sign pages its just speculation
First of all, I don’t think many have been fake. Casting is a long process, and a very important one for characters who will play such a vital role in the MCU. I bet almost everything we’ve heard has been someone in serious consideration.

That out of the way, this feels much more concrete.

First of all, I don’t think many have been fake. Casting is a long process, and a very important one for characters who will play such a vital role in the MCU. I bet almost everything we’ve heard has been someone in serious consideration.

That out of the way, this feels much more concrete.
Sure but I wish BIG sites stopped reporting it

Like it's just tiring it feel's like we are on the 4-5th actor. Once again if a contract is signed but they aren't telling the fans report it.

I love the casting rumors but I can't help but feel this is just another Mads Mikkelsen moment where they get an insanely talented actor and then just whiff. I'm finding it really hard to get excited for any Marvel properties at this point because it's a pattern they're really settling into even harder this cycle.

Reactions: belloq87