Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026) | Page 87 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That row of columns have me perplexed. If I keep puzzling & puzzling, my puzzler is going to be sore!

I wish USH would release (leak?) concept art for this coaster (even if we have to wait even longer). I'm curious about the entrance/queue building/station...
Universal has been getting better in regards too putting out concept art further out rather than close to opening, but something tells me we might not get more concept art of this coaster until next year.

Also WW eats people....like its insane you will go on a slow day and many times its almost all the way filled up

Also for the love of god don't take WW without another show as amazing....like please we have nothing but Panda and the little HP show they do and those are like just no where near the level of WW