Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026) | Page 87 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That row of columns have me perplexed. If I keep puzzling & puzzling, my puzzler is going to be sore!

I wish USH would release (leak?) concept art for this coaster (even if we have to wait even longer). I'm curious about the entrance/queue building/station...
Universal has been getting better in regards too putting out concept art further out rather than close to opening, but something tells me we might not get more concept art of this coaster until next year.

Also WW eats people....like its insane you will go on a slow day and many times its almost all the way filled up

Also for the love of god don't take WW without another show as amazing....like please we have nothing but Panda and the little HP show they do and those are like just no where near the level of WW

I mean something is going on right?

Crews were out here almost every day even after the rain...now its great weather and I have not see crews my last few weeks going to the parks

This park deserves a better class of influencer:

View attachment 22066

I'd do it, but I know I'd just descend into being a sarcastic parody of these "park influencers."

"Hey, guys! It's highdefrex, and today I'm at Universal Studios Hollywood! Come with me as I share FIVE little-known facts about the park that will blow. Your. MIND.
  1. The park features an upper lot, which is where you'll find things like Wizarding World and Minion Mayhem. But what a lot of people don't know is that it also features a lower lot! Down there, you can find Jurassic World, Transformers, and even the quiet oasis that is Super Nintendo World! Be sure to check them out; they're so easy to miss that 99% of parkgoers never experience them!
  2. Universal is building an all new roller coaster set for 2026, and you may be surprised to learn that the ride's going all in on a cult franchise called The Fast and the Furious. Don't kick yourself if you've never heard of it, because this franchise has flown furiously under the radar for over 20 years, ONLY earning 7 billion dollars.
  3. A lot of people I talk to spend all day at the park only to leave thinking, "Man, I wish there had been somewhere to eat!" Fun fact comin' at you: There's dozens of food places in the park to choose from, from sit-down establishments to walk up concession stands! You just have to open your eyes and look in literally ANY direction.
  4. Like most people, you may walk into Springfield wondering, "Who and what are the Simpsons?" Believe me, I thought the same when I first walked into the land! But here's the insider fact: Both the land and ride are based off memes you've probably seen on various social media platforms over the years. Universal has created the first-ever land and ride based on characters from memes!
  5. Also, many people get confused about the name Universal Studios Hollywood. "Isn't that in Orlando?" I'm here to tell you: NO! It's in Hollywood, California!
Smash that like button for more."

But anyway... I won't derail this thread any longer. Back to the influencers the park does have transcending to Nirvana over the sight of shuffled dirt.