Halloween 2020 Merchandise | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween 2020 Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are awful. The image looks way too small on the shirt. Reminds me of Teepublic or something where they will take any graphic and slap it on a shirt regardless of how awful it looks. $37 is a joke and I'm honestly surprised it's back this year if that's how things were last year.

The Quarantine Hair Don't Care is a fun design that I would get for my wife if it was printed better.

Hey I know that guy lol and yeah the monsters are very generic and sorta predictable in a way, hopefully the other theme stuff isn’t the same way, the machines have been malfunctioning today, I decided to test out a shirt and I had gotten the standalone Wolfman shirt, here it is:

1598636317921.jpeg

Hey I know that guy lol

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Has there been any rumored Terra Queen merch? I'm already disappointed she hasn't been displayed AT ALL.
Wouldn't count on it honestly. There's barely been any (if any at all) Chance, Cindy, or Lady Luck merch either unfortunately. It's certainly a choice.

Wouldn't count on it honestly. There's barely been any (if any at all) Chance, Cindy, or Lady Luck merch either unfortunately. It's certainly a choice.
Cindy isn’t considered an icon. That’s why she doesn’t get merch. And Luck and Chance merch doesn’t sell near as well as the first five.

And Fear is a prominent aspect of the Icons house, which explains his inclusion.

Cindy isn’t considered an icon. That’s why she doesn’t get merch. And Luck and Chance merch doesn’t sell near as well as the first five.

And Fear is a prominent aspect of the Icons house, which explains his inclusion.
Cindy and Terra have always been Team B characters to me

I do have to wonder if not including Chance if purely because she isn't recognized or because she resembles a certain IPs character

I could be mistaken, but wouldn't Cindy be considered the icon of HHN 26.
edit: Nevermind. Got confused with Chance.

I get the argument, but Eddie is prominent in the main icon merch and he's certainly not an official main icon compared to Luck or Chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.