Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Employee Preview Night | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Employee Preview Night

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
hype train GIF

Imagine being me, locked outside of going to HHN because I am moving to Washington and being forced to miss out Chucky and TLOU.

Angy is a light word.
It's called "investing all of your money into a superfluous weekend trip to La." I'm doing it first week of October from NY lol! Glad to hear everything is good (just confirming what we knew that good budget and resources, sharing some creative, and a good variety of IPs and entertainment can make a great event. This really looks worth a frequent fear type pass

It's called "investing all of your money into a superfluous weekend trip to La." I'm doing it first week of October from NY lol! Glad to hear everything is good (just confirming what we knew that good budget and resources, sharing some creative, and a good variety of IPs and entertainment can make a great event. This really looks worth a frequent fear type pass

I am dead-fast planning on getting a Early September 2024 HHN trip that includes multiple nights for that and USH (I wanna experience SNW)

Exterminators looks fun but not much different from last year. Fun theyre adding more comedic characters like the roach motel "Karen," the kid glued to his phone, and that awesome baby worm in the stroller. Spider Alley is rad too! Appreciate the effort for sure but hope to see a revamp to the whole tram concept soon

I was not super impressed with Evil Dead but maybe because I was so impressed with the scenic of Universal Horror Hotel last year. Uses a lot of the same elements.

The scares are much more intense though, and the few new scenes/scares are effective.

Just not as impressive a second year around lol.

Exterminators looks fun but not much different from last year. Fun theyre adding more comedic characters like the roach motel "Karen," the kid glued to his phone, and that awesome baby worm in the stroller. Spider Alley is rad too! Appreciate the effort for sure but hope to see a revamp to the whole tram concept soon
Eh, there's only so much they can do with the Tram. I agree it should be freshened up, but I'll take any positive changes/touch-ups it can get. I see it as one big gauntlet. At least it sounds fun!

Can confirm the black wall maze this year IS…

Monsters.

☹️ Also am about 95% sure Hyde is just the Wolfman mask without a body.

A few impressive scenes and fun elements. Happy to see Invisible Man. Ultimately a miss.
Oooff. Well, at least the black wall maze is isolated to just one (At least mostly).

I guess the black wallz would be tolerable there being its set in the catacombs but eh, whatever.