Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Tips, Tricks, & Planning | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Tips, Tricks, & Planning

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
"How can someone with Express not get everything done?" Says the person with Early Entry and an AP to be even further ahead of the people with Early Entry.

Reactions: Michael S
"How can someone with Express not get everything done?" Says the person with Early Entry and an AP to be even further ahead of the people with Early Entry.
The Grinch GIF by Barstool Sports

how early does one need to be in the early access zone or line up for it to be towards the front of the first house? This is a bit confusing vs Orlando where people line up for stay and scream now almost an hour before it opens and the houses now open earlier too.

how early does one need to be in the early access zone or line up for it to be towards the front of the first house? This is a bit confusing vs Orlando where people line up for stay and scream now almost an hour before it opens and the houses now open earlier too.
I got in line for TLOU next to the curb by the Transformers gift shop at 5:00, and was close to the front. Just look for the entrance portal sign

I got in line for TLOU next to the curb by the Transformers gift shop at 5:00, and was close to the front. Just look for the entrance portal sign
Wow If I got in line at that point relative to the early house open in Orlando it would be a 90 minute wait. Early access must be a lot more limited in hollywood.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Any hope of early access tickets being sold at the gate? I got one for myself a week ago expecting to do a solo trip, but now one of my friends is able to go….of course they’re all sold out today as well as this weekend. Really hate this system.

Reactions: saint.piss
Are they still trying to shoo people away from lining up early? Last weekend, we tried to line up for TLOU last weekend at about 5pm, and team members told us we weren't allowed to line up that early, and go elsewhere. Of course, they had to say this every 5 minutes, because people kept trying to line up... which just created a mob of people hovering around the entrance without any rhyme or reason. It was crazy, pointless, and kinda unsafe.

Reactions: Clive
Any hope of early access tickets being sold at the gate? I got one for myself a week ago expecting to do a solo trip, but now one of my friends is able to go….of course they’re all sold out today as well as this weekend. Really hate this system.
I upgraded my pass the day of (yesterday) not sure about the gate but the Express Shop right in front of the Plaza can do it
Are they still trying to shoo people away from lining up early? Last weekend, we tried to line up for TLOU last weekend at about 5pm, and team members told us we weren't allowed to line up that early, and go elsewhere. Of course, they had to say this every 5 minutes, because people kept trying to line up... which just created a mob of people hovering around the entrance without any rhyme or reason. It was crazy, pointless, and kinda unsafe.
They were letting people line up but then closed the Last of Us Line (not express line just general) a few minutes after the maze opened. Caused a HUGE cluster of people in the path way for Last of us and the path to get to Holidays in Hell/Exorcist.

While I loved the substance of the event, the OPs.....my god do they need more work next year

How have the early entry tickets changed the operations for Horror Nights this year so far? There’s been countless photos of the lines by the globe, security, and CityWalk that I’ve never seen before. Is this ticket upgrade causing more headaches than it’s worth operations wise or is it actually not as bad as I’m seeing?

How have the early entry tickets changed the operations for Horror Nights this year so far? There’s been countless photos of the lines by the globe, security, and CityWalk that I’ve never seen before. Is this ticket upgrade causing more headaches than it’s worth operations wise or is it actually not as bad as I’m seeing?
You mean early entry for HHN?