Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Merchandise | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Looks like I'll have to hire a bankruptcy lawyer by the time I leave Universal...

...and maybe a divorce attorney depending on how mad my husband gets that I bankrupted us.

7sEZukl.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TheCodeMan95

Sounds like Merch wisely testing how much love people will show to Little Boo with their wallets. They know it went viral, hashtags, fan sites, etc...but sometimes Snakes on Plane happens where everybody is psyched for the property and caught up in the furvor...but then elect to not spend real money on it.

I'm sure their merch vendor(s) is (are) ramping up production on Little Boo Merch to supply the tribute store and web store throughout the event.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95

Sounds like Merch wisely testing how much love people will show to Little Boo with their wallets. They know it went viral, hashtags, fan sites, etc...but sometimes Snakes on Plane happens where everybody is psyched for the property and caught up in the furvor...but then elect to not spend real money on it.

I'm sure their merch vendor(s) is (are) ramping up production on Little Boo Merch to supply the tribute store and web store throughout the event.

i am starting to wonder if lil boo will appear as a regular character in the zones.
that mask would be easy to make for uni, and it would make merch sales mega explode lol . (lil boo selfies while wearing lil boo shirts. #lilboochallenge)
universal marketing, imagine,
the free advertising, the social media interaction, the high sales, the fan appreciation on surveys

Last edited:
I hate to damper on anyone's parade, but some of you are exaggerating the appeal of Lil' Boo lol

Said this above, but I've never bought HHN merch. Ever. Besides a cupcake in the tribute store, if that counts.

I just spent $60 to get lil' boo stuff shipped to me because I can't wait til October. I'm definitely not representative of the majority of the HHN fandom, but this little pumpkin sucked me in to spending more!

I hate to damper on anyone's parade, but some of you are exaggerating the appeal of Lil' Boo lol
Forget Lil Boo... I'm drooling over the Universal Monsters/artist signature merch!! Oh... and that overpriced flannel. Gonna need that.

The overrated merch is the "Studio Screamers" collection. I'm not a fan of the knockoff Funko design. Could've been better.

Forget Lil Boo... I'm drooling over the Universal Monsters/artist signature merch!! Oh... and that overpriced flannel. Gonna need that.

The overrated merch is the "Studio Screamers" collection. I'm not a fan of the knockoff Funko design. Could've been better.
I always want a new lanyard for every event - I don't like the Studio Screamers lanyard so I hope to see another one soon!