Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 356 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just discovered that daylight savings time ends on the final night of HHN at 2AM. Meaning it’ll fall back to 1 AM. I believe it was HHN28 the last time that happened and they did stay open an extra hour. I wonder if they will do that again?
Since this thread will close soon, I figured I’d bring that up.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
So I just discovered that daylight savings time ends on the final night of HHN at 2AM. Meaning it’ll fall back to 1 AM. I believe it was HHN28 the last time that happened and they did stay open an extra hour. I wonder if they will do that again?
Since this thread will close soon, I figured I’d bring that up.
Lol no. That didn’t happen.

Lol no. That didn’t happen.
I’m more than confident it did. It could’ve been 27. Those were my first 2 years attending the event and I only go the final week of the event, and I remember being excited for an extra hour of the event.

Well, it's that time once again, spec season is just about over.
A big thanks to all the Mods for the usual moderation, wrangling and dealing with chaos.

For everyone at opening night and opening weekend in general, have some patience and I hope all of you have a wonderful time! As always, be a Guest, not a Ghoul.

I'll be doing my usual avoiding certain threads and whatnot until I'm down there on the 13th for my first visit. Until then, enjoy the HORRAH for me.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
Depths of Fear is one of my favorite houses of all time :no_mouth:

We either did a really smart early route or a really stupid one and ended up at depths of fear as like house 3 for the night, all alone as we did stay and scream. Solo walk through, and we had the stilt guy charge us, so of course we loved that house and always will.

Reactions: Crypt Keeper
Status
Not open for further replies.