Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Construction | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Construction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The answer is almost definitely "no", but do we have... props? Have a hard time believing it's HHN related this early on, but weird nonetheless and it at least got a (joke) response.

IMG_7456.jpeg

Park buyout tonight.
Disappointed Debbie Downer GIF by Team Coco

Is it just me or does it seem like they really have their work cut out for them as far as those new Sprung tents go? Isn't construction usually in full swing by this time most years?

Is it just me or does it seem like they really have their work cut out for them as far as those new Sprung tents go? Isn't construction usually in full swing by this time most years?
Give them an additional week or two and they'll be done with the infrastructure/clearance.

HHN houses are relatively easy to construct, so a 2 month construction timeline is doable (start early June, wrap it up early Aug).

Give them an additional week or two and they'll be done with the infrastructure/clearance.

HHN houses are relatively easy to construct, so a 2 month construction timeline is doable (start early June, wrap it up early Aug).
Yeah, a good framing crew could walk in there and build a whole maze in a day. The theming and set build obviously takes longer, but, as long as they know what they are doing, 3 months shouldn't be a problem.

These new tents are designed to be as permanent as the original Sprungs, yes? Wonder if the tentative internal plan is to never have to rely on the parades again, or if there’s some some date they anticipate using those locations again

These new tents are designed to be as permanent as the original Sprungs, yes? Wonder if the tentative internal plan is to never have to rely on the parades again, or if there’s some some date they anticipate using those locations again
I actually think it's the opposite, I believe because of the upcoming potential park expansion/retheme-ish(?) (Pokémon) that they're being made to replace the original Sprung Tents. I don't think the Parade Buildings are going away. They'll probably be back next year

They were to supposed to stop using the old parade several years ago, so that one is likely out. And with the new parade being a sizable investment, they probably plan on needing the new parade building for a while.

They were to supposed to stop using the old parade several years ago, so that one is likely out. And with the new parade being a sizable investment, they probably plan on needing the new parade building for a while.

Yeah, a very important thing to keep in mind is the Parade Buildings are intended to be used for Parades. (Sometimes they also act as space for Creative now and then when they need it.)

They were never intended to be a permanent location for haunted houses, as clearly evidenced by them being used for their intended purpose and the two new Sprung tents being built.