Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 192 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
IMG_1405.jpeg Murdy has been very active on Twitter today with many memes, yet not making much sense expectedly. And his responses seem almost sarcastic in a sense? Are we feeling an announcement tomorrow for both coasts?
ALSO HHN naming the picture of the gate Otis… I say we don’t read into that much.

View attachment 21865 Murdy has been very active on Twitter today with many memes, yet not making much sense expectedly. And his responses seem almost sarcastic in a sense? Are we feeling an announcement tomorrow for both coasts?
ALSO HHN naming the picture of the gate Otis… I say we don’t read into that much.
The man literally said “No”…

so if the icon rumors of fear having a master are true.

Would everyone be excited about that idea and the addition to the HHN lore?
As Legacy said earlier, it depends ENTIRELY on how it's executed (and as I've said, especially because of just how massive a retcon it would be, I'd argue even bigger a retcon than Adaru himself was).

It could either be the sickest thing ever (especially if they stick with the more grotesque/eldritch-looking horror from the teaser), or just like Adaru in his own year, a very underwhelming disappointment.

so if the icon rumors of fear having a master are true.

Would everyone be excited about that idea and the addition to the HHN lore?
I mean, it all depends on how they handle it. I think even Legacy has said that much. If they do it right, it's possible it hits with a wider crowd.

I think there is a level where power creep kicks in, but since Fear is so surface level and under-utilized I don't think it'll be a huge worry if he gets knocked down a peg or two.

Works well as a hype video whether it leads to nothing ... or seeing that thing as a Studio Screamer / Tribute Store dessert / everywhere this fall