Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 194 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I hate saying this because I have to be vague about it - but it’s something. I just don’t know how much of a something it is; but don’t expect it today.
Is this something we may get tomorrow?? But more like another teaser or something to lead us into whatever announcements they give us at Spooky Empire? To me, that makes sense, so they have a bit more to talk about at least??

Is this something we may get tomorrow?? But more like another teaser or something to lead us into whatever announcements they give us at Spooky Empire? To me, that makes sense, so they have a bit more to talk about at least??
I highly doubt we will get anything at Spooky, epically as this isn’t the first time they done it.

I honestly don't know anymore it could be a possibility or it could not. Since they are not announcing anything today I wonder what they will talk about during the actual panel who knows maybe they could give out a couple hints on what to expect or maybe it would just be like the HHN panel from 2023 "Women Behind Horror" panel.

I wonder what they will talk about during the actual panel who knows maybe they could give out a couple hints on what to expect or maybe it would just be like the HHN panel from 2023 "Women Behind Horror" panel.
I mean...I know that it's going against the norms, but they could announce something tomorrow in preparation for the panel.

It wouldn't be the only time that they've announced on a Friday.

The panel will probably just be introducing some of the team behind the event and what were favorite years and designs and themes etc. Last year was pretty much that for the Women of HHN panel, I don't see anything similar to the 2022 panel, that's the only time they ever gave us a behind the scene scoop so far what was coming in that year's event.

The panel will probably just be introducing some of the team behind the event and what were favorite years and designs and themes etc. Last year was pretty much that for the Women of HHN panel, I don't see anything similar to the 2022 panel, that's the only time they ever gave us a behind the scene scoop so far what was coming in that year's event.
Interesting correct me if I'm wrong but didn't we hear someone mention on this forum that they are going to reveal some secrets about this year's event. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't in fact no what was going to be happening at the panel. Even if they don't announce anything tomorrow or at the panel maybe early June(first week) might hopefully be the last time waiting for something to happen.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Interesting correct me if I'm wrong but didn't we hear someone mention on this forum that they are going to reveal some secrets about this year's event. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't in fact no what was going to be happening at the panel. Even if they don't announce anything tomorrow or at the panel maybe early June(first week) might hopefully be the last time waiting for something to happen.
I'm not sure, I haven't been on here a lot but going by last year's panel not really giving much detail of what was coming but the previous one before in 2022 they showed concept designs of what The Bride's Assistant and The Pumpkin Lord were to originally look like in their previous years and then showed sneak peek shots of some scenes from legends collide.

Let's be real, if they talked about something at a trade show in Florida, is that really an announcement? They could talk about elements of the event at a local trade show, that would make us ubernerds happy, but wouldn't really make it into the mainstream until they chose to release an official Press Release in the future. If people find out something before, good for them, but the real meat won't be until the official announcement. Like a "soft launch" for an announcement. Even better to get supernerd feedback before going to the GP. Win win all around.

I thought this is a horror spin off of comic con, not an industry convention.

This new monster could make a Loki style appearance during a panel ha

Reactions: saint.piss
1715947303378.png
1715947421353.png
New Shirt Design called The Atomic Goth Punk Adult T-Shirt available in the parks and seems to be online but the link seems to be down.
Update, the site works but the merchandise isn't available yet online but still be purchased in store at Five & Dime.

also shoutout to Mayhem on twitter but the characters on the right says Halloween in Katakana. Ha-ro-u-ii-n.

Last edited:
Let's be real, if they talked about something at a trade show in Florida, is that really an announcement? They could talk about elements of the event at a local trade show, that would make us ubernerds happy, but wouldn't really make it into the mainstream until they chose to release an official Press Release in the future. If people find out something before, good for them, but the real meat won't be until the official announcement. Like a "soft launch" for an announcement. Even better to get supernerd feedback before going to the GP. Win win all around.
You've honestly got a good point. If they mentioned "a female-centric UCM house" during this panel, will anyone really even notice other than us?

You've honestly got a good point. If they mentioned "a female-centric UCM house" during this panel, will anyone really even notice other than us?
This topic of discussion is kinda tricky.

Not that all GP pay attention to theme park blogs and news websites but if there is any mention of any theme for any house this year, I’m sure some of them would report it, but not all.

But to what extent do they find something like that news worth depends on each individual news outlet.

So if something along the lines of “We decided to use all female monsters this year for our UCM house” is stated, obviously not a huge deal would be made. But the question is that if the statement really is an official announcement is debatable.
But if they announce officially anything then it will be shared and spread.

Most of all, I hope we get cool concept art from any year. Those are always really fun to look at.