Let's play being head of Universal Creative... | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Let's play being head of Universal Creative...

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't really know much about Wicked, so I'm not completely sure if this idea would 100% work. I do think the trailers have looked fantastic visually so there's potential, what do you guys think who are fans of this IP?

I don't really know much about Wicked, so I'm not completely sure if this idea would 100% work. I do think the trailers have looked fantastic visually so there's potential, what do you guys think who are fans of this IP?

What if one of the IPs included in the park in Great Britain is Wicked? They already did Wizard of Oz for Japan...

Reactions: saint.piss
What if one of the IPs included in the park in Great Britain is Wicked? They already did Wizard of Oz for Japan...
They actually did Wicked in Japan, including an abridged version of the show.

Personally, I think there’s potential for *something.* The trick is ride potential. You can go somewhat obvious with a “Elphaba’s Flight” coaster or “Ozdust Spinner” flat, but you need to avoid narrative rides unless the ride is retelling the show (possible). Unless it goes the mini-land route of only a show, eatery, and shop.