Live Theatre / Musicals | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

Live Theatre / Musicals

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If you haven’t seen it, do attend Sleep No More while you can, too. An incredible lineup of returning and current cycle residents in the hotel right now.
It’s my first trip up to NYC, was trying to decide between that and some more time to do other touristy stuff. Any thoughts?

Booked, only push I needed. Any tips for a first (and only I guess given it’s closing 2 days after I leave) visit?

I’m in Paris at the moment, but I can send you the no spoiler guide I gave Joe when I return to the states early next week. The show is likely to extend again, FYI. Probably going to last the summer if it continues to sell this well.

That said — did you book Oz’s Guest or first entry? If you didn’t, I highly recommend plugging your nose and doing Oz (you can call the box office and upgrade if it isn’t sold out). The time saved in line// the additional time in the show is very worth it.

I’m in Paris at the moment, but I can send you the no spoiler guide I gave Joe when I return to the states early next week. The show is likely to extend again, FYI. Probably going to last the summer if it continues to sell this well.

That said — did you book Oz’s Guest or first entry? If you didn’t, I highly recommend plugging your nose and doing Oz (you can call the box office and upgrade if it isn’t sold out). The time saved in line// the additional time in the show is very worth it.
I didn't do Oz, but I'll call and upgrade if it's that worth it.

I'm pretty excited, this is all stuff I always wanted to go do!

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
I didn't do Oz, but I'll call and upgrade if it's that worth it.

I'm pretty excited, this is all stuff I always wanted to go do!

I strongly recommend it. It’s first come first served in the regular line, and you would need to queue about 90 minutes ahead of first entry for a shot at the first wave of the show. Even then, you’d likely get a 2 or 3 card and miss the first piece of the performance. The first loop of the show is often the most intimate due to the lack of folks in the space, and you want to make the most of that time. With an Oz ticket, you can not only show up about 30 minutes ahead of first entry and reliably get an ace, but you also get the reserved table, which will make your life far more comfortable for the musical performances after the show itself.

I strongly recommend it. It’s first come first served in the regular line, and you would need to queue about 90 minutes ahead of first entry for a shot at the first wave of the show. Even then, you’d likely get a 2 or 3 card and miss the first piece of the performance. The first loop of the show is often the most intimate due to the lack of folks in the space, and you want to make the most of that time. With an Oz ticket, you can not only show up about 30 minutes ahead of first entry and reliably get an ace, but you also get the reserved table, which will make your life far more comfortable for the musical performances after the show itself.
Alright, called and upgraded. Thanks for the tip!