Live Theatre / Musicals | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Live Theatre / Musicals

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Doing some... work... before opening my bank account in the 7-story FiDi bank.

1) 7 stories, that sound familiar. Plus in Dante's circles of hell 7th is for violence.
2) The coffee shop has some Dorian Grey references.
3) Girl in the Velvet Swing is also referenced in the shop.
4) Oh and Faust, how can we forget Faust?

Doing some... work... before opening my bank account in the 7-story FiDi bank.

1) 7 stories, that sound familiar. Plus in Dante's circles of hell 7th is for violence.
2) The coffee shop has some Dorian Grey references.
3) Girl in the Velvet Swing is also referenced in the shop.
4) Oh and Faust, how can we forget Faust?

Life and Trust sending out more texts hinting at the 7 deadly sins or something.

Reactions: PenguinCowboy
So what are we thinking?

Definitely Faust (fortune favors the bold, and the logo looks like this: LIFE AND TRUST), but I am also hearing possible Dante's Inferno and 7 Deadly Sins references? Thematically I am sure we will see a smattering of Devil imagery and stories, but anyone hearing anything good?

Reactions: kristenabelle
So what are we thinking?

Definitely Faust (fortune favors the bold, and the logo looks like this: LIFE AND TRUST), but I am also hearing possible Dante's Inferno and 7 Deadly Sins references? Thematically I am sure we will see a smattering of Devil imagery and stories, but anyone hearing anything good?
Under client log in on their website, Faust and Conwell work as usernames. Nothing much shown after login besides confirming they're a client, but cool nonetheless.

Starts June 17. Entry times are over two hours, first entry gets special experience. $140 weekdays and $160 weekends.
What's wild to me (and it was true for Sleep No More and I thought they would fix it for Life and Trust) is that they don't do dynamic pricing depending on your timeslot. If you get the earliest possible timeslot, you not only get more time in the experience, but now you also get an extra experience too. If you are the last slot, you could potentially miss an entire hour of the show itself, and yet all tickets cost the same?

Just feels like they could average out the costs and charge accordingly, but then again, I guess that would also risk only selling the "cheap seats" and potentially have some shows practically empty during the beginning of the night

If you get the earliest possible timeslot, you not only get more time in the experience, but now you also get an extra experience too.

Reading more, it seems this extra hour is for presales only IRL during the preview period and it's a cocktail hour. So that extra time is not show time.

So I assume regular admission times will be 7-8pm like SNM once open.

The reason they're doing the cocktail hour upfront is because of the restrictions on the liquor license (the show takes place in a residential building, and this was a compromise to get those residents on board). You likely will not have the chance to get a drink after the show concludes.

More information about the show gleaned from the purchase confirmation e-mail: You will be wearing masks. It appears to be free-roam, several hours, multiple floors. "Intense psychological situations," nudity, strobes, theatrical haze. All the Sleep No More hallmarks.

Expect digital tickets to go on sale soon. They have it set up, just need to unlist it.

Last edited: