Madame Web | Inside Universal Forums

Madame Web

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sony is taking all the wrong lessons from the success of No Way Home. People want Spider-Man stories, not stories where he's a peripheral character. Also, what's the story going to be based on?

Reactions: GA-MBIT
Sony is taking all the wrong lessons from the success of No Way Home. People want Spider-Man stories, not stories where he's a peripheral character. Also, what's the story going to be based on?
This is going to live in the same universe as Venom, Morbius, and Kraven which don’t have a Spider-Man in them and yet Venom at the very least has proved extremely popular.

Maybe Andrew will show up and officially be the Spider-Man of that Universe or something, but this isn’t anything different from Sony’s non-MCU Marvel offerings.

Looks like something we've seen many times from a webbed character but just worse. Also, the trailer essentially condenses the whole movie and gives no reason to go see the movie. Sony does this a lot, unfortunately.

This movie had potential ... but that trailer was very disappointing

Maybe once the heroes get their powers / suits it will have some cool action scenes at least?

I'm skipping this film.....I can only have so many bad films in my life....they are just boring now

How does Sony own a movie studios? Like why are they so bad at making films?

Did anyone expect anything else based on Sony’s non-MCU history over the past decade or so? It feels like they aren’t really even trying with these SM spin-off films.
I mean....people here defend the Venom films and how they made Eddie and Venom

I saw the second film, action was fun but the plot and characters.....suckedddddddddddd but people see them and some even defend them

Reactions: Ahmanet
Campea had the best 'right out of the theater' reaction video

Did the studio expect this to set up a franchise of a team of Three Spider-Women with Madame as their leader ...?

Lot of cool Spider-Woman iterations in comics, all wasted by this movie.

Campea had the best 'right out of the theater' reaction video

Did the studio expect this to set up a franchise of a team of Three Spider-Women with Madame as their leader ...?

Lot of cool Spider-Woman iterations in comics, all wasted by this movie.
The advertising for this movie was also TERRIBLE. If you didn’t already know, you wouldn’t easily be able to tell that this is a spider-man universe film. The film’s title also didn’t give away much of you don’t know the character.

Reactions: Ahmanet