StarWay | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

StarWay

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This is a bump in the making, but it is one I do think of in periods.

I miss the idea of them having a "Host" on the StarWay. It exuded a fun sense of energy that allowed them to promote and synergize alongside that of their products at NBCUniversal, alongside having the varied narrators. I usually go back once or twice in a 2 month period to listen to the IUVideo on repeat as I conduct writing business, as it gives me comforting vibes and memories.

Reactions: Rideguy70
I really wish they would just bring back the old K-USH audio from the late 90’s-mid 00’s.

*Plays the Rockford Files and Miami Vice themes*

“Guess what? You won a free trip on the Starway escalator!”

Please USH. Bring this back.

Even if it was Access Hollywood or hell, Rotten Tomatoes if they want to modernize it: having someone host the StarWay allows for a lot of fun personality potential.

Even if it was Access Hollywood or hell, Rotten Tomatoes if they want to modernize it: having someone host the StarWay allows for a lot of fun personality potential.
I don't really follow HHN that much, but I remember watching a video circa 2012-2013 HHN where you had a "haunted" Starway barking the safety procedures at you the guest. Has this been done in more recent years?

I don't really follow HHN that much, but I remember watching a video circa 2012-2013 HHN where you had a "haunted" Starway barking the safety procedures at you the guest. Has this been done in more recent years?
Funnily enough, in 2022 there was actually a CHUCKY variant that had both Brad Douriff and Jennifer Tilly do VO for the spiel. It's the first and only time Tilly has done VO for a Universal park I think too.

Reactions: Jake S and TheUniC6
Funnily enough, in 2022 there was actually a CHUCKY variant that had both Brad Douriff and Jennifer Tilly do VO for the spiel. It's the first and only time Tilly has done VO for a Universal park I think too.
Maybe for HHN 2025, (that is when FNAF 2 will come out) they could do some sort of spiel for the Starway themed around FNAF. I'm sure that would be very popular with HHN park goers.

Maybe for HHN 2025, (that is when FNAF 2 will come out) they could do some sort of spiel for the Starway themed around FNAF. I'm sure that would be very popular with HHN park goers.

Honestly I wonder if we might get another Marketing spiel like the CHUCKY recordings from 2022 for when The Black Phone 2 comes out in October; or even having M3GAN do voiceover.

It's a small but genuinely amazing element that adds a lot.

Honestly I wonder if we might get another Marketing spiel like the CHUCKY recordings from 2022 for when The Black Phone 2 comes out in October; or even having M3GAN do voiceover.

It's a small but genuinely amazing element that adds a lot.
Of those three options M3GAN sounds the best to me. I remember watching the Blumhouse Behind the Screams show on YT and at the end when M3GAN came out, that was hands down the best part of the show. The audience was going wild.