Studio Tour | Page 77 | Inside Universal Forums

Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
WE Did it

He's gone....thank you

I'm sorry, but I have never found him funny and to this day just find him more annoying then anything else

Also the new poster looks like its only here for a short while....but would love for them to keep it

Its great art and hope we get some merch using the art, especially the kong part.

He's also quite the a hole in person.

Wasn’t something back to the future related being added to the tour? Hopefully it ends Fast and Furious reign.
Shame that the Lil’ Jupe Balloon isn’t featured in the mural; he’s a star…
I believe one of the original Delorean picture vehicles and Doc Brown in Courthouse Square is what they have officially announced.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Small Studio Tour 60th Spoilers
- Al Roker (Flash Flood)
- Chris Pratt (Jurassic)
- George Lopez & his daughter (Picture Cars)
- Jimmy Fallon (Intro)
- Cast of Bel-Air (Front Lot)
- Jack Black (King Kong (specifically talking about the original Metro version))
- Jordan Peele (Studio Tour Memories)

EDIT: With the new Studio Tour Prop Plaza running for a limited time; this will be the tram route for the Bates Motel/WoTW portion:
1713231008490.png

It seems you can be in the Prop Plaza for a reasonable amount of time--but when you are dropped off infront of Bates Motel; it will be Terror Tram method of Different Trams and Drivers.

Fast & Furious Picture Cars are also on display; ontop of the Kong and Jaws photo ops.

Last edited:
Just saw the court house

It’s cool but the set is still the one from Ted, just giving people a heads up for expectations

- Al Roker (Flash Flood)
- Chris Pratt (Jurassic)
- Jimmy Fallon (Intro)
- Jack Black (King Kong 360-3D)

EDIT: With the new Studio Tour Prop Plaza running for a limited time; this will be the tram route for the Bates Motel/WoTW portion:
View attachment 21579

It seems you can be in the Prop Plaza for a reasonable amount of time--but when you are dropped off infront of Bates Motel; it will be Terror Tram method of Different Trams and Drivers.

Fast & Furious Picture Cars are also on display; ontop of the Kong and Jaws photo ops.
How sure are you about Fallon?

- Al Roker (Flash Flood)
- Chris Pratt (Jurassic)
- Jimmy Fallon (Intro)
- Jack Black (King Kong 360-3D)

View attachment 21579

Is it just the same Al Roker clip they’ve shown for the last like 20 years or did he record a new one?

Is it just the same Al Roker clip they’ve shown for the last like 20 years or did he record a new one?

All new one!

There did seem to be certain things that they had re-used, like Kong 360 and Jupiter's Claim; but completely new (even talking about how it's importance is a factor).

I'm surprised he didn't do one for Earthquake too; but I guess the memory of him with Flash Flood tickled a executive on the project to make sure it was done for FF.

Also corrected one of the video lists rn; as I made a mistake.

1713237646961.png

All new one!

There did seem to be certain things that they had re-used, like Kong 360 and Jupiter's Claim; but completely new (even talking about how it's importance is a factor).

I'm surprised he didn't do one for Earthquake too; but I guess the memory of him with Flash Flood tickled a executive on the project to make sure it was done for FF.

Also corrected one of the video lists rn; as I made a mistake.

View attachment 21580
That’s awesome! Love that he came back to do another one. Looking forward to seeing the new videos on the tour soon.

I’ve been working on Stage 26 off and on over the last month and a half, and today, for the first time, I heard a new video playing while the trams passed the stage and went into the metro sets, so there might be a new video for those as well. Not sure if you mentioned that.

Maybe I’ll go check out Doc Brown and the Delorean on my lunch break tomorrow lol