Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 328 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Okay, there was this channel whose recordings I forgot to share being more next best things, but I've just discovered they've somehow managed to obtain the land music itself and put it on YouTube!

There's more on the channel, but...holy. f*cking. crap. Pardon my french there, but I'm just in disbelief how we already somehow have a great portion of the land music! I'm downloading these immediately.
I actually came across this the other night, really glad it's finally available in high quality. This isn't everything, but it's at least a significant amount of the official tracks. Hopefully we continue to get more over time, I really want a clean version of the song that plays while the vehicles in Mario Kart are holding before unload.

I actually came across this the other night, really glad it's finally available in high quality. This isn't everything, but it's at least a significant amount of the official tracks. Hopefully we continue to get more over time, I really want a clean version of the song that plays while the vehicles in Mario Kart are holding before unload.
If the guy is able to get ahold of it, I absolutely cannot wait for the Entrance theme and its variants and the YNI Underground theme arrangement. It's the only Yoshi's Island track missing from the ones that play in Hollywood.

Last edited:
Reactions: mccgavin
Okay, there was this channel whose recordings I forgot to share being more next best things, but I've just discovered they've somehow managed to obtain the land music itself and put it on YouTube!

There's more on the channel, but...holy. f*cking. crap. Pardon my french there, but I'm just in disbelief how we already somehow have a great portion of the land music! I'm downloading these immediately.

@mccgavin , and anyone else who loves the music, eat your heart out.

Holy f****÷1=#!&>>"rui@÷^;(;@/

Last edited:
Yeah me too, I'll forever be scratching my head on how they managed to do it, but I'd imagine they probably can't say. XD

Actually, I now wonder how they got the Yoshi's Story Title theme for that matter. Given it was in the Epic Universe overview trailer it must be exclusive to Yoshi's Adventure. I don't remember hearing it in Hollywood's MK queue. Perhaps they just have all the land music from Japan handy?

Last edited:
Reactions: GA-MBIT
Saw on Reddit the Ice area is closed again

So finger Crossed we get something in there...a game or even the music blocks

So on one hand, yay West Coast Nintendo store at last?

But on the other I can't help but feel like we've been monkey pawed since it's on the other side of the state. I just hope a Nintendo store at least somewhere in LA isn't far behind knowing that Japan has multiple. Though I don't know the gaps for the opening dates on those.

Reactions: GA-MBIT

So on one hand, yay West Coast Nintendo store at last?

But on the other I can't help but feel like we've been monkey pawed since it's on the other side of the state. I just hope a Nintendo store at least somewhere in LA isn't far behind knowing that Japan has multiple. Though I don't know the gaps for the opening dates on those.

Respectfully, San Francisco is the worst possible location to put that store at. It’s not going to last with how dangerous it is there.

Won't get Political but...yeah I don't get it

You have USH which has a mall that is very....like very safe and located in a an area perfect for special events and cross overs and you pick San Fran....its a fact that Citywalk is safer and just in a area that will get as much if not more foot traffic then anything in San Fran but its Nintendo as if they listen to reason 1/2 the time on these things anyway

Statements like the San Fran one can reveal a lot about a person including their voting habits.
lol

No No it does not. I travel a good deal, and have friends in the Bey that work for tech companies ( I was just in the area of the Bey when I went to Great America last year)

Now yes, some people for sure just lie and don't go to these places and try to make it political but its also depending on the person I'm a 6 foot not small Guy....so my experiences in certain area's is different then others

As someone who recently walked DTLA, its not political to say that area as well makes you feel unsafe the entire time your walking around it if your not in a group.

For me I'd love someone to tell me why Citywalk is the worst location when it literally would draw more people into the parks on launch events, has a huge population of people and is 100% safer then any downtown in America

For me I'd love someone to tell me why Citywalk is the worst location when it literally would draw more people into the parks on launch events, has a huge population of people and is 100% safer then any downtown in America
I’m sorry, are you suggesting the best location for a Nintendo store in the United States is ……….. CityWalk in Hollywood? Come on, man.

I’m sorry, are you suggesting the best location for a Nintendo store in the United States is ……….. CityWalk in Hollywood? Come on, man.
No much better away from it in San Fran

Because we all know that’s where Nintendo fans are, not like Hollywood is near the valley or LA

They don’t sell the same items as the parks, host events and normally have photo ops

Tell me why it’s not perfect?
Literally was rumors about it for years, everyone thought it was a good idea then but now it’s not?

Again, I just hope they don't stop at San Fran and still consider building one in LA, similar to how Japan has two stores in Tokyo and Osaka.

EDIT: It'd be kinda funny if we get it in 2026 along with Fast and Furious?

Last edited:
Reactions: chris.g
Would Universal even want a Nintendo store in Citywalk when they have their own Nintendo stores in the park and Nintendo merch in the Studio Store?

I suspect they wouldn't want it even if Nintendo wanted to build one.

San Fran is probably just first because they found the right location and availability, I'm sure there are plans for stores elsewhere too.

Would Universal even want a Nintendo store in Citywalk when they have their own Nintendo stores in the park and Nintendo merch in the Studio Store?
I would think so because the only Nintendo merch in the parks is the Mario universe stuff that's exclusive to SNW. A full on Nintendo store would actually have stuff from multiple Nintendo IPs, region exclusive merch, amiibo, and pretty much stuff that Nintendo normally offers on their website only and would be another place to buy games, and especially a possible venue for people watching directs in person and/or commemorating the launch of games with special merch and stuff.

And even if it's not in CityWalk, they could always have it elsewhere in LA, like downtown. Though having it in CityWalk would be a nice way to increase foot traffic there with the neighboring shops and stuff.

Last edited: