The Last of Us (HHN 32) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

The Last of Us (HHN 32)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If you’re going to play it, you might as well play the PS5 version they released last year. It’s the definitive version of the game so if it’s your first time it’s the one I’d recommend.
So... if my girlfriend already has The Last of Us Remastered downloaded on my PS5, is it truly worth the $70 for the PS5 version hah? It seems like the difference between the two is largely graphics-based?

So... if my girlfriend already has The Last of Us Remastered downloaded on my PS5, is it truly worth the $70 for the PS5 version hah?
Oh if you already have the remastered version then not really. The only thing is bc it’s a PS4 title, the load times are long but that’s it. I own like three copies, but I’m ridiculous. :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Darko and Tbad556
Oh if you already have the remastered version then not really. The only thing is bc it’s a PS4 title, the load times are long but that’s it. I own like three copies, but I’m ridiculous. :lol:
Hah perfect. It was news to me that we already had it downloaded as well. I'm willing to suffer through the load times to save some money for now, but you might just catch me with another copy downloaded myself down the road :lmao:

Press release only mentions these locations:

...navigate the Pittsburgh Quarantine Zone, including iconic locations from the video game such as the creepy and desolate The Hotel Grand and a labyrinth of dark and dank tunnels...

Hah perfect. It was news to me that we already had it downloaded as well. I'm willing to suffer through the load times to save some money for now, but you might just catch me with another copy downloaded myself down the road :lmao:
I believe that the remastered version is on PlayStation Plus so is it possible that’s how you have it?

Press release only mentions these locations:

...navigate the Pittsburgh Quarantine Zone, including iconic locations from the video game such as the creepy and desolate The Hotel Grand and a labyrinth of dark and dank tunnels...
The game/show doesn’t actually have too many locations that are iconic although I’m surprised they don’t mention Bill’s Town.

I'm excited to see the design of this house. I've only heard good things about the game but I've only been on Xbox or PC.

USH should have a combo pass where you get access to Nintendo and TLoS to access both types of Mushroom Kingdom :lmao:

• Haha
Reactions: TheCodeMan95