Universal Plaza | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Plaza

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Also I think a smaller version of the special effects show was rumored as well

The Plaza with a stage would be great night now for either animals or special effects to come back even if only 15-20 mins.

Mentioned this in another thread a stage at night for the summer would be perfect for live music at the bare minimum and really where I think the money to be made is at is summer festivals. You have like two-three food booths themed to different classic universal films, Dreamworks IP or Nintendo games that aren't in the western park's yet (pokemon, zelda, animal crossing) for example get a meat skewer that being held by a plastic master sword.....charge 15-20 bucks and bam easy profits. Throw some photo ops and exclusive meet and greets for Classic Universal we have Land before time characters, Felix the Cat and Woody and his friends. For Nintendo we have Samus, Link and Zelda, Animal Crossing and if we got lucky Pokemon Characters and for Dream Works bringing back Po and Tigress, Toothless, madagascar Alex the Lion, Puss in Boots and Mr Wolf from Bad guys

You can have either a character show in the day time, or how to draw said character and then as the sun sets music from Nintendo, dream works or other Universal films...and bam I think you have a good event that will draw in more guests but also hopefully get APS to spend more time and money at the park