Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 175 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
construction workers view from the top:

That's old lol

Just like 90% of users on this forum
No Way Omg GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Having watched the video of IOA from October 1998 (about 6+ months out from the park opening for previews), it was interesting to see how so many things looked finished while others look like they were a long way off. It sort of feels like Epic is in a similar place right now where there is so much detail work being installed but there are still buildings taking shape at the same time. Really fascinating to watch it all come together!

The key is what's happening 'inside' of those attraction buildings, that we have no real access to. So it's really all just guesses at this point in time.
That was actually what I was thinking-- it's fascinating to see in the video some of the interiors looked finished inside buildings while the exteriors were still works in progress. I HOPE that it's a similar situation here where interior teams/ride teams have been working inside regardless of weather and time of day even if the people working on exteriors are still applying finishes. I think in the 25 years between parks things have progressed a lot in construction planning and fabrication, and since UC just built a park they're getting better and better at the planning and execution.