What Games Are You Playing? | Page 86 | Inside Universal Forums

What Games Are You Playing?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’ll give you this one as I haven’t played the game myself and this is getting very close to being derailed.
Just play the game!!! It's so good

Fallout New Vegas GIF by Bethesda

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I've recently started getting into Helldivers 2 on Steam and its a pretty good time. Love the concept and have had a few LOL moments come out of it

Reactions: tielo
Tales of Kenzera: Zau.

I bought it last night on a whim so I could take advantage of the 10% off pre order bonus plus the little goodies. It’s not as meaty of a Metroidvania as others I’ve played but I’m having fun with it. Enjoying the story so far as well as the voice acting of the two main characters. I’m also enjoying the trend of mythological Metroidvanias. First Persia now Africa? Sign me up.
Review time.

I honestly can’t remember the last time I bought a brand new game that took me less than a week to fully 100%. If you’re going to play this game it’ll definitely be for the story which honestly was pretty good. The enemy variety is very basic but the bosses are cool. As far as Metroidvanias go it’s kind of weak as I can only really think of one instance where I needed to go back to a previous area with a new upgrade to get something and that something wasn’t even a collectible that actually counts towards the games calculation of 100%. Overall it had its moments but it’s also pretty average. I’m happy I only spent less than $20 on it. If anyone here is curious to try it there’s a demo on Steam which I couldn’t play and it’s free on some of the tiers of PS+. Otherwise maybe wait for a sale.

Playing the Castle of Illusion Remake that’s available on Steam with my Steam Deck. Not sure if you can still buy it on PS360 but it’s a really good platformer so far after beating the first two worlds.

I have such a backlog of games, and yet I recently spent time replaying Spider-Man and Miles Morales before playing Spider-Man 2.

I’m a bit into SM2 and am digging the story so far. After this I have MADiSON VR that I need to finish and I just bought all three Metro games for like $8. I also have others that need to be played but those are in the near future.

Reactions: Grabnar
I have such a backlog of games, and yet I recently spent time replaying Spider-Man and Miles Morales before playing Spider-Man 2.

I’m a bit into SM2 and am digging the story so far. After this I have MADiSON VR that I need to finish and I just bought all three Metro games for like $8. I also have others that need to be played but those are in the near future.
Are you playing those on PS or PC? I saw both Spider-Man games are Steam Deck compatible so I've been thinking about giving those a try.

Has anyone picked up Killer Klowns yet? I really want to get it. It seems like a spiritual successor to Left4Dead but after how short of a lifespan or bad most of the asymmetric games (especially horror) I'm gun shy to purchase it.

Friday the 13th - Heard was really good but lost rights
Evil Dead - By the time I started playing it no one else was
Texas Chainsaw - Absolutely loved this game when it came out but bad balance changes and EXTREMELY toxic player base is not fun

Reactions: KlownzNskullZ
Has anyone picked up Killer Klowns yet? I really want to get it. It seems like a spiritual successor to Left4Dead but after how short of a lifespan or bad most of the asymmetric games (especially horror) I'm gun shy to purchase it.

Texas Chainsaw - Absolutely loved this game when it came out but bad balance changes and EXTREMELY toxic player base is not fun
F13 was actually the game that got me into playing online with random people. Bought my first headset and didn’t look back, so much promise. Actually got all my friends into it and we’re still playing every so often before the servers get shut down at the end of the year.

That said, I havent played KKFOS, but the gameplay that I have watched seems like a hoot. It feels a lot like F13, took some nods from Dead by Daylight, and just made a solid fun game. Wasn’t sure how i’d feel about a 3 v. 7 asym but it does look quite balanced.

Reactions: MrRoamer

So this isn’t anything like left 4 dead, it’s 100% like Friday the 13th and elements of dead by daylight. The games good. It won’t go away if the updates are there…(more maps or maybe game modes??) the problem with evil dead is that the game was took to long to get going. This one I think 15 minutes max, and you’re right into the action.

3v7 is pretty good too. This game feels better than TCM that’s for sure

ALSO the lack of a perk tree system is a godsend. Just 4 classes to choose from is so much better. That’s probably why the game feels so balance rn.

Last edited: