18+ house? | Inside Universal Forums

18+ house?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Would you be in support of an 18+ house?

• Total voters
Oct 4, 2012
Virginia Beach
Anyone who has ever been to HHN knows that teenagers like to act up in houses. Everyone knows what I mean, screaming in actors face, making fun of them, and the high pitch fake scream we have all learned to hate. So what if a house was just for people 18+, just one house, not the whole event, would you be in support of it?

Ive never been to one of these before but It would certainly get my vote regardless. I love working with teens but they are obnoxious lol

I'm all for this, even as young as I am. I see this behavior constantly, and its rampant at HHN. Bothers the crap out of me, really. You can bet I'd love an 18+ house at the event.

I'm in high school, and I've developed this theory that maturity and respect levels decrease as teenagers age. At least in Miami-- the worst people I know are my age (18) or older.

But if it means bigger scares, I'm down.

I disagree with this, even though I am past 18 at this point, but I did make a visit at 16 and I was well behaved even though I had to facepalm at the unsupervised monkeys running around just being absolutely annoying. Hell I hated most people in my age group going through high school just because of how immature people can be. But there are good, well behaved teens with the same views I had (basically all of my friends). It wouldn't be fair imo to take something away from a group because of the actions of a portion of it.

I'm in high school, and I've developed this theory that maturity and respect levels decrease as teenagers age. At least in Miami-- the worst people I know are my age (18) or older.

But if it means bigger scares, I'm down.

Claudia Morales what are you implying. -______-

I'm all for a waiver oriented house. For legal reasons it would have to be 18+, but I'm sure Universal would also reserve the right to turn people away if they find them not fit to go in the house. I've read reviews for blackout in NYC and LA and you don't really hear about people getting hit and that is supposed to be one of the more extreme houses in the nation. So there's that.

Even if they didn't want to make it waiver oriented, just more intense, they could opt for an experience like 'Alone'.

I'd be 100% down for this. I worked the event last year and saw first hand little annoying teenagers acting like idiots!